ne1 felt effects of DMT b4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ne1 felt effects of DMT b4?

i wonder if i could see my deceased brother or communicate with him through smoking DMT. anyone ever done it and can describe it?

Re: ne1 felt effects of DMT b4?

Got this off Wiki so dunno how accurate it is but:

A standard dose for smoked N,N-DMT is between 15�60 mg. This is generally smoked in a few successive breaths. The effects last for a short period of time, usually 5 to 30 minutes, dependent on the dose. The onset after inhalation is very fast (less than 45 seconds) and peak effects are reached within a minute. In the 1960s, some reportedly referred to DMT as "the businessman's trip"[22] due to the relatively short duration of vaporized, insufflated, or injected DMT. Although the smoke produced is described as harsh by some, it can be mixed with cannabis, herbs, or one of many smoking mixtures and be used in a pipe, a waterpipe (popularly known as a bong), or a vaporizer. This helps to improve the smoothness of the smoke, ultimately making the substance easier to ingest.

Comment

Re: ne1 felt effects of DMT b4?

Originally posted by HomeMaker
      i wonder if i could see my deceased brother or communicate with him through smoking DMT. anyone ever done it and can describe it?
      damn nigga gettin fucked up. Anything you see on DMT is your imagination, but if you do imagine that you are communicating with your dead brother it will seem as real as if you were. DMT makes u trip; you're going into an alternate reality of some sorts, even if it is all confined inside your own mind. Be careful with that shit man
      Noticed I'm stunna? I know you see me shine
      and just like Lil Wayne I got that money on my mind
      buds in my pocket a duffel bag fulla zips
      two oz's of trainwreck and a qp of purple shit
      Niggas know I live like a gangsta all the time
      hittin my bong while committin my crime
      see my silverado cruisin down main street
      everybody know Starkvegas my beat

Comment

Working...
      X