Idk Why I love Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk Why I love Wayne

All I do is listen to Lil Wayne and idk why. It could be the same songs everyday but I find myself spending maybe 5-6 hours a day bumping wayne and no one else.
    I started bumping Wayne in 07 and been going 11 years strong. The funny thing is tho i've listened to Wayne from dedication 2 forward, like i never went back and listened to sqad up tapes, or even c1.

Wayne the greatest rapper I ever heard and whenever i get in arguments about the GOAT rapper, I cant even argue against people because all i listen to is wayne and nobody else or even give them a chance, its crazy.

I dont see how people can go against wayne not being the greatest rapper ever, like his knuck if you buck verse alone is enough to cement the spot. I never seen another verse out-flow wayne on that beat.

Drought 3 the greatest mixtape of all time btw.

Originally posted by Hayug View Post
    All I do is listen to Lil Wayne and idk why. It could be the same songs everyday but I find myself spending maybe 5-6 hours a day bumping wayne and no one else.
    I started bumping Wayne in 07 and been going 11 years strong. The funny thing is tho i've listened to Wayne from dedication 2 forward, like i never went back and listened to sqad up tapes, or even c1.

Wayne the greatest rapper I ever heard and whenever i get in arguments about the GOAT rapper, I cant even argue against people because all i listen to is wayne and nobody else or even give them a chance, its crazy.

I dont see how people can go against wayne not being the greatest rapper ever, like his knuck if you buck verse alone is enough to cement the spot. I never seen another verse out-flow wayne on that beat.

i feel you and im sure many others on here do too bruh
    weezy's music is like a drug

Comment

You should post this in the Lil Wayne forum

Comment

Preach, brother

Comment

when i was younger all i ever listened to was weezy until 2012 when he started dropping more weaker material and then i started to scope out other music haha but weezy forever my all time GOAT and ill always support him and his art

although i wish he'd work on his business so fans wouldnt be stuck in a 7 year album drought but thats a whole other bag of chips

#FREEVELVET

Comment

please post more OP

Comment

You dont know why but haven't you just explained why?

Comment

Greatest rapper ever

Comment

good read

Comment

omg i feel you so much, he's the greatest :-) xxx

xxx

Comment

it was love at first sight for OP

Comment

Real Nigga

Comment

Working...
                        X