X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tekashi 69 new music video. explain this shit

Pause at 0:22

Bruh...

can yall make an excuse for this , like say he doing it for attention to go viral and he aint really gay...

but...

u can do that with anything else, like shooting someoing in the head in a video

why be a female in a music video...?

unless theyre tryna program this new generation to be gay + with all this other bullshit going on not just in music but in film , school , at work etc... i mean... ? huh
    Last edited by KidComet; 04-15-2018, 01:41 AM.

fuck all these new gen rappers brutha

Comment

What do you want explaining?

Comment

Everything he does is for a reaction bruh.... and look at that.. he got you writing paragraphs online like clockwork.

Comment

bruh said program the new generation to be gay

when will people learn sexuality is not a choice lol

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

It's all for attention and it works because people like you [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] make threads on it

Comment

BRUH, Everyone that is woke knows that 69 is a puppet controlled by Bruce Jenner and Michelle Obama to turn the youth into transexual drug addicted gangbangers! Like how is this even a question?

You not WOKE?!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

transexuals, transgenders, cross dressers, traps, shemales, etc are everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                  Everything he does is for a reaction bruh.... and look at that.. he got you writing paragraphs online like clockwork.
                  but if he amde a video of himself jumping in a shark filled pool.. it would still go viral and get 100m plays

what about every video out there with 100m views, that has nothing gay or nothing controversial in it?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    but if he amde a video of himself jumping in a shark filled pool.. it would still go viral and get 100m plays

what about every video out there with 100m views, that has nothing gay or nothing controversial in it?

Jumping in in a shark filled pool? Nah... that wouldn’t blow up at all. I don’t even fuck with 6ix9ine but I can tell his marketing strategy is based solely on how much of a reaction he can get outta people. A shark filled pool we know to be fake..... him throwing his face on a chick with huge cans.... has us arguing on the internet. Haha No “gay agenda” going on just people asking why he would do that...

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                      Jumping in in a shark filled pool? Nah... that wouldn�t blow up at all. I don�t even fuck with 6ix9ine but I can tell his marketing strategy is based solely on how much of a reaction he can get outta people. A shark filled pool we know to be fake..... him throwing his face on a chick with huge cans.... has us arguing on the internet. Haha No �gay agenda� going on just people asking why he would do that...
                      There are tons of music videos out there with millions of views that have no gay shit in it. 69s last music videos were just normal and they got over 50M. You don�t need gay shit in you�re video to get views. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        BRUH, Everyone that is woke knows that 69 is a puppet controlled by Bruce Jenner and Michelle Obama to turn the youth into transexual drug addicted gangbangers! Like how is this even a question?

You not WOKE?!
                        yo

Comment

Working...
                        X