• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 Post Celebration Thread

!!!!! 10,000 !!!!!
    !!!!10,000!!!!
    !!!!!10,000!!!!!

AHHHH hit that 10,000 boys been a long time in the making

shout out to the real ones on this site u no who u is take 2 long 2 tag u all but heres a shortened version ey

@Wizzle [MENTION=80399]freakjasp[/MENTION] [MENTION=73566]ym9191[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
    @Whisizzzy [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] [MENTION=104284]WaywardSon[/MENTION] [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] [MENTION=89082]Shake[/MENTION] [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION] [MENTION=87823]Ozzie[/MENTION]
    @WEeEeEeEzZYzyYZ [MENTION=75838]TUNE KNOWLEDGE[/MENTION] [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] [MENTION=71573]nyberg[/MENTION] [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION] [MENTION=700]Weezy[/MENTION]SKV
    @tunefromthemoon [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION]zz [MENTION=98571]LoyalWeezyFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION] [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] [MENTION=99931]hawth33[/MENTION] [MENTION=87235]lilwayne-carter[/MENTION] [MENTION=72213]back on my bullish*t[/MENTION] [MENTION=78]Lil wayne prezident[/MENTION] [MENTION=91217]jhoya101[/MENTION] [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION]
    @desertrose

shout out to yall ur real ones if i didn't list u r not a a real one sorry fam (jks love 2 all)

take a moment 2 remember the fallen members [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION] [MENTION=73014]Sportzz[/MENTION] [MENTION=84384]nfs444[/MENTION] [MENTION=82351]TinyPenisProductions[/MENTION]
    @Kaden
    @B ROLL YA

RIP IN PUSSY

lets kick off celebration by bumpin some new weezy released courtesy of Yung Zimmie

and finally heres 2 C5 DROPPIN IN 2018 ahhhh

luv 2 u all

#FREEVELVET

Where is my name

Comment

congratz

Comment

Dope bro

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          !!!!! 10,000 !!!!!
          !!!!10,000!!!!
          !!!!!10,000!!!!!

AHHHH hit that 10,000 boys been a long time in the making

shout out to the real ones on this site u no who u is take 2 long 2 tag u all but heres a shortened version ey

shout out to yall ur real ones if i didn't list u r not a a real one sorry fam (jks love 2 all)

take a moment 2 remember the fallen members @luciana @Sportzz @nfs444 @TinyPenisProductions
          @Kaden
          @B ROLL YA

RIP IN PUSSY

lets kick off celebration by bumpin some new weezy released courtesy of Yung Zimmie

and finally heres 2 C5 DROPPIN IN 2018 ahhhh

luv 2 u all
          Damn homie.. I can't believe you remembered me and included me. Thank you homie! Here's to many more!

Comment

congratz brother!! Heres to another 10,000 posts & C5 homie!
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

welcome to the club bruh

Comment

To many more!!

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Where is my name
                It's on there

Comment

Congrats fam I know I’m still new around here but glad I get to call you my brother on here I love talking new generation music with u [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION]

P.S: Damn I still got a long way to become a LilWayneHQ Godfather

Comment

Ah shit!!!!! congrats on the 10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we out here!!!! Thanks for the mention. Been jamming third Strike since I downloaded it the first day. C5 Season 2 coming soon!!
                    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Wasnt there a guy that hit 10k or a similar amount and just created a new account cause he wanted to leave the number?
                      10k does look quite nice tbh.
                      would have easily hit it myself cause I was posting a lot a few years ago but whatever lol

Comment

Congrats man . I'm gonna get to 10k too in one of my lifetimes.

Comment

Working...
                        X