First look at Joaquin Phoenix as The Joker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    not fussed about lady gaga but a musical? fuck that, i want to see another movie
    agreed not biggest fan of a musical but we'll see how it plays out, there are some theories on how it could play out that sound interesting, will have to wait and see

Comment

• A musical? Fuck that!!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

• Do we really need a sequel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Do we really need a sequel?
          I mean the movie opened up with over a billion made so they would be stupid not to capitalize on a sequel.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Do we really need a sequel?
            Yes

Comment

• Don�t Judge Yet It Kould Still Be Another Blassic

Comment

• lets be real lady gaga grew into one sexy white woman with the surgery done to her face

she even got a little pawg on her now from when she first started

a blonde lady gagy with those sexy glasses will have me fapping in the theatre

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  agreed not biggest fan of a musical but we'll see how it plays out, there are some theories on how it could play out that sound interesting, will have to wait and see
                  what are the theories or where did you see them? i'm sure there is going to be a big twist but i just don't want all the singing

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    what are the theories or where did you see them? i'm sure there is going to be a big twist but i just don't want all the singing
                    mostly dceu reddit and comicbookmovie.com comment section

theory is harley will be treating him in real life and then scenes will go play out in his head of them being together and those 'day dreams' will be the musical stuff, that was one of the main theories i believe

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      mostly dceu reddit and comicbookmovie.com comment section

theory is harley will be treating him in real life and then scenes will go play out in his head of them being together and those 'day dreams' will be the musical stuff, that was one of the main theories i believe
                      it makes sense but it doesn't sound good

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X