There is going to be a Breaking Bad film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is going to be a Breaking Bad film

A film based on AMC's incredibly popular crime series Breaking Bad has been confirmed, with creator Vince Gilligan behind the wheel.

Work on the movie, which is currently being called Greenbrier, is believed to start in a few weeks' time in Alburquerque, New Mexico and will run until February, according to the Albuquerque Journal .

It has not yet been clarified whether the film would be released in cinemas or air on TV.

The New Mexico Film Office confirmed the filming schedule to the paper, but did not confirm whether or not it would be linked to the Breaking Bad franchise. However sources working on the movie told the publication that it was.

Greenbrier is set to tell the story of a man who is kidnapped and his quest for freedom. This could link to Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), who was last seen on screen racing from a meth lab where he had been held against his will.

Over the summer, Gilligan signed a three-year deal with Sony Pictures TV after strong interest from other studios to poach the hottest showrunner around.

Gilligan will be the screenwriter, execute producer and maybe even screenwriter of the project, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul producers Melissa Bernstein and Mark Johnson have also been linked to the film.

Wildly popular series Breaking Bad ended in 2013 after five seasons, starring Bryan Cranston as chemistry teacher Walter White.

The show follows his descent into the grimy criminal underworld of drugs after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Walter, who becomes known by his alter ego Heisenberg, ropes in his former student Jesse to work with him.

Source

how do we know walt is even gonna be in it??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      how do we know walt is even gonna be in it??
      he already confirmed it

Comment

will watch this on the first day it comes out lol.

Comment

please have walter, jesse, gus, mike, and saul in it

Comment

It's already movie of the year

Comment

id like to see the same actor playing Pinkman, he is funny as hell. i even enjoy him playing Todd in bojack horseman

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                id like to see the same actor playing Pinkman, he is funny as hell. i even enjoy him playing Todd in bojack horseman
                aint no way they gonna have different actors playing mr white and pinkman lol

Comment

If They Need Any Gangstas To Appear In This They Need To Holla At Me

Comment

This needs to drop now

Comment

I'm looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        I'm looking forward to this!
                        me 2 :-)

xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X