wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf

wtf yall niggas up to, i see the world stil turning to shit , kant deny my c0onspiraciies nowwww, we all finna die

bye

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    wtf yall niggas up to, i see the world stil turning to shit , kant deny my c0onspiraciies nowwww, we all finna die

bye
    ?

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
      ?
      Add meeeeeee

Comment

crazy true story no fuckin lil giggles and shit. was vibing to music one night idk what time like midnight or 1ish and i felt this energy hit my chest so fast.. and then the next day she got the news and i wanted to hug her so bad. idk why he past but i remember he answered a call when i called april house phone. think he lived in CA at the time if im not mistaken.. but man she cried instantly when the news hit her god damn if i only understood why he past. god bless his soul!

Comment

wtf yall niggas up to, i see the world stil turning to shit , kant deny my c0onspiraciies nowwww, we all finna die bye
          hi brother, how's mom doing?

Comment

bye
            coon?

Comment

bye
              Peace

Comment

i think deion has been locked up

Comment

where my guy friend pal cusin mostly BROTHER! at!

- - - Updated - - -

Why siE my guy talking baseball football not basket or golf ball

Comment

Working...
                  X