***my message to all the dustheads & haters on HQ lately***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***my message to all the dustheads & haters on HQ lately***

i think we need to relocate all dust-heads to nursing homes for appropriate care

all haters need to find new hobbies so they can stop making delusional annoying threads everyday and start to live a healthy life style in which there passion and energy can be placed into something more productive

in all seriousness the threads and posts i'm seeing in this place are insane i go on a 5 month hiatus and came back to pure chaos could have swore before i left the forums were a lot more positive esp surrounding the C5/D6 releases i think everyone is that deprived of music they are becoming next level delusional

we need FUNERAL to save these lost souls

#FREEVELVET

Save me brother ... after 12 years of listening to wayne everyday im slowly drifting away ...
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

Gotta agree with my only lost found bro ham!!! Keeping spirits high these dayzzz!!!

Comment

Danny gotta make it so threads gotta be approved before being made lol some of yall be makin the most pointless threads

Comment

we are used to getting wayne songs/features every other day so i understand people on here dont know what to do with themselves when we dont get songs/features for weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            i think we need to relocate all dust-heads to nursing homes for appropriate care

Comment

Lmaoo truth

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post

all haters need to find new hobbies so they can stop making delusional annoying threads everyday and start to live a healthy life style in which there passion and energy can be placed into something more productive

in all seriousness the threads and posts i'm seeing in this place are insane i go on a 5 month hiatus and came back to pure chaos could have swore before i left the forums were a lot more positive esp surrounding the C5/D6 releases i think everyone is that deprived of music they are becoming next level delusional

we need FUNERAL to save these lost souls
                Drop some exclusive Tunechi then

Comment

name them names [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION]
                  who are you sending shots to??

Comment

Lol. This is all just real shit.
                    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Working...
                    X