Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Chapo's Son caught then released after Cartel went on cop murder [WARNING-GRAPHIC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Chapo's Son caught then released after Cartel went on cop murder [WARNING-GRAPHIC]

El Chapo's Son was caught and then released after the Cartel went on a cop murder spree

The son of notorious drug kingpin Joaquin �El Chapo� Guzman was arrested in Mexico Thursday amid gun battles between his supporters and security forces, a report said.

Ovidio Guzman Lopez was arrested in Culiacan, a city in Western Mexico and a stronghold for El Chapo�s Sinaloa cartel, the BBC reported.

His arrest sparked gun battles on the streets of the city between cartel members and security forces, the Guardian reported.

A main road that leads out of the city was blocked by burning trucks and others were shut by the army, according to the report.

Then after this happened, The Sinaloa cartel went on a murder spree in Culiacan towards any military official, cop or security force and threatened to spread it across Mexico until El Chapo's son was released.

that video is horrible

Comment

Comment

RIP to those officers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          that video is horrible
          Ye, but that video old, from last year. Ppl just posting shit

Comment

That's crazy what the Cartel did, I can see why Trump wants to build this wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              That's crazy what the Cartel did, I can see why Trump wants to build this wall.
              lol

Comment

Not good at all

Comment

Yo what kind of a video u posting at least give a heads up were gonna see dead bodies

Comment

thats crazy.
                    I dont have the stommach for this shit-

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                    X