For The Old LWHQ Squad..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Old LWHQ Squad..

I randomly remembered B-Roll-Ya and looked up the video of his famous song for a laugh and there were some comments about him being dead. I looked up his twitter/IG and there are more comments like that. I know there was a lot of back and forth where people got into arguments with the guy or talked shit back and forth with him but in seeing one of us go down in general.. That's sad. REST IN PEACE.

https://www.instagram.com/brollya/?hl=en

absolute legend

classic times right there

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      absolute legend

classic times right there
      Definitely. I appreciate you dude. Sucks seeing people drift away over the years but to hear one of us legit go down is just surreal. we're all young in the grand scheme of life.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        I randomly remembered B-Roll-Ya and looked up the video of his famous song for a laugh and there were some comments about him being dead. I looked up his twitter/IG and there are more comments like that. I know there was a lot of back and forth where people got into arguments with the guy or talked shit back and forth with him but in seeing one of us go down in general.. That's sad. REST IN PEACE.

https://www.instagram.com/brollya/?hl=en
        he's dead

Comment

lil wayne - rest in pussy

Comment

i remember this dude
            he was hilarious with how serious he was lol
            he would of hated this mumble rap era
            r.i.p. thats sad

Comment

Try searching his government name to see how he passed away?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                Try searching his government name to see how he passed away?
                I'd rather just leave it alone on why, the fact one of us is now dead just is crazy. We see young people die a lot more lately, from drugs,complications,injury.. it's crazy how much goes on in any given day for someone and it could be their last day you know?

Comment

He caused a lot of issues on here! R.I.P. if it's true that he is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    He caused a lot of issues on here! R.I.P. if it's true that he is dead
                    Lol, Yeah he did. I know in reality it was a lot of effort to manage the things that came from him and his posts. Glad people in general have put that aside and been respectful to him though, Not saying that because of you but I wasn't sure how people would respond to the post honestly.

Comment

It’s crazy to think that we live in a world where you could talk to someone every day and know them well without ever knowing their name. And if something happened, no one would know what happened or where you went. Makes me wonder how many people logged off hq for the last time without even knowing it.
                      None

Comment

Originally posted by Liz View Post
                        It’s crazy to think that we live in a world where you could talk to someone every day and know them well without ever knowing their name. And if something happened, no one would know what happened or where you went. Makes me wonder how many people logged off hq for the last time without even knowing it.
                        Right? I don't know how many would be willing but it'd be cool to get like a facebook group or discord group maybe and actually be able to talk to people for real and have it be a place where people could connect if they choose to.

Comment

Working...
                        X