Still the biggest rat in New York though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still the biggest rat in New York though

Mans snitched on people who try to murk him and his family also they extorted the shit outta him lol he justified he got a career to protect and money to make who gives a fuk bout street shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      Mans snitched on people who try to murk him and his family also they extorted the shit outta him lol he justified he got a career to protect and money to make who gives a fuk bout street shit
      I agree, like don't tell on people for stupid shit like smoking weed or something but when it comes to hard crimes? fuck that shit. I'm not going to jail for anyone, I will sing like a bird. I'm not throwing my life away for anyone. To add to this, The people in my life that I'm cool with aren't people doing illegal things, I don't get in with people doing illegal shit to begin with. Surely wouldn't be in with gang members lol.

Comment

The king of New York will be home soon DUMMY BOY still AOTY

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          The king of New York will be home soon DUMMY BOY still AOTY
          69 fire his albums are all easy and fun to listen to

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          I agree, like don't tell on people for stupid shit like smoking weed or something but when it comes to hard crimes? fuck that shit. I'm not going to jail for anyone, I will sing like a bird. I'm not throwing my life away for anyone. To add to this, The people in my life that I'm cool with aren't people doing illegal things, I don't get in with people doing illegal shit to begin with. Surely wouldn't be in with gang members lol.
          facts.... if you facing a multi-million dollar career vs wasting your life away in a box for the "street rep" then i think as a logical person its an easy option

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            lol

Comment

Comment

What's the deal with 6ix9ine??

He wont be able to move in public without serious protection will he?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  What's the deal with 6ix9ine??

He wont be able to move in public without serious protection will he?
                  his career in music is over

Comment

Fuck 6ix9ine, he�s finished!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Working...
                    X