Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider a LWHQ legend/important member? Drop @'s in the comments / why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you consider a LWHQ legend/important member? Drop @'s in the comments / why

I'll start with the first one.
    [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] Because his hard work and dedication to supplying good content and good conversation over the years is a key part of our history and he's one of the members who always has kept things going through the good times, the bad times and even during the dry periods when we went months without music.

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    @Kuzz Because his hard work and dedication to supplying good content and good conversation over the years is a key part of our history and he's one of the members who always has kept things going through the good times, the bad times and even during the dry periods when we went months without music.
    me

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      me
      You're a cool dude bro, always have been! For sure appreciate you being on here man!

Comment

I nominate [MENTION=99931]hawth33[/MENTION] [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION]

For being our weezy historian's and finding obscure music and news from Wayne's lengthy career they also got the unreleased tracker and the compilations that they routinely maintain

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          I nominate @hawth33 @martian master

For being our weezy historian's and finding obscure music and news from Wayne's lengthy career they also got the unreleased tracker and the compilations that they routinely maintain
          Must spread rep, but yeah for sure I feel like one day because of Martian, we'll get Put It On The Streets lmao.

Comment

Luv boys
            give my vote(s) to [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] @Leafff @Jewazi @Xen

they did alotta the early collections (along with Kuzz) that really got me into it as well
            Last edited by martian master; 11-22-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

@martian master @Kuzz @WeezyFan @romanreloaded

legends in my eyes from the beginning when I first joined this site they also inspired me to continue with the Wayne only feature edits to make my own OH and some of those members always pulling up whenever I need a request

@Raw Tune Not A Cartoon also a legend because he always making me them featuring Wayne, thug etc. covers

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] Because his hard work and dedication to supplying good content and good conversation over the years is a key part of our history and he's one of the members who always has kept things going through the good times, the bad times and even during the dry periods when we went months without music.
                [MENTION=66272]Danny[/MENTION]m he helped me with my registration problems x

xxx

Comment

its got to be [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

can't believe no one mentioned [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] he brought so many lols through the years, he took the trolling to another level.
                    [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION], Sam and [MENTION=58263]akkucc[/MENTION] ofc.

@kaden and [MENTION=4133]Sportz[/MENTION], they legends for the wrong reasons lol

still remember when someone found THP's mugshot lmao. Ain't gonna tag his username only OG's know.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

[MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4133]Sportz[/MENTION] @kaden [MENTION=58263]akkucc[/MENTION] [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      can't believe no one mentioned @lilweezyfan he brought so many lols through the years, he took the trolling to another level.
                      @martian master, Sam and @akkucc ofc.

@kaden and @Sportz, they legends for the wrong reasons lol

still remember when someone found THP's mugshot lmao. Ain't gonna tag his username only OG's know.
                      [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION]

Comment

Not me

Comment

Working...
                        X