Official covid-19 discussion and support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official covid-19 discussion and support

This topic is for the outbreak going on nationally and for those who don�t have anyone to talk to, we are together in this situation and this is a time for us to come together and be stronger. Leave comments and discuss as you wish, with any opinions necessary. Take care of yourselves and wash your hands.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
    "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
    - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
    sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

This shit bout to make USA plunge into chaos. Africa and South America too. Crime's gonna rise.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by waynefan24 View Post
      This topic is for the outbreak going on nationally and for those who don’t have anyone to talk to, we are together in this situation and this is a time for us to come together and be stronger. Leave comments and discuss as you wish, with any opinions necessary. Take care of yourselves and wash your hands.
      washing your hands only does so much, people need to stay inside

everyone will get the virus but the doctors can't have everyone to get it all at once which is why we need to stay inside

ps: fuck the chinese for eating dirty food like bats and starting this virus

Comment

conspiracy theories incoming

Comment

Comment

Staying at home is the best thing to do at the moment.

Stay safe everyone!

Comment

I've been in the house for 7 days ... Need to drive to a supermarket today to get food in ... Wish me luck guys hahah
              R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                I've been in the house for 7 days ... Need to drive to a supermarket today to get food in ... Wish me luck guys hahah
                supermarkets are the highest risks places right now to pick up the disease
                be careful bruh
                cover your mouth and wash your hands as soon as you leave the supermarket

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  supermarkets are the highest risks places right now to pick up the disease
                  be careful bruh
                  cover your mouth and wash your hands as soon as you leave the supermarket
                  was crazy bro only 15 people allowed in at once everyone outside with shopping trolleys waiting in a line haha ... Yeah i wore gloves & kept away from everyone & kept that hand sanitizer with me at all times .. Hopefully I didn't catch anything , Stay safe bruh!
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

I�m self isolating at the moment

Comment

I hope all my LWHQ fam are safe during these terrible times =)

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        I’m self isolating at the moment
                        You always are

Comment

Working...
                        X