Something random that happened to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something random that happened to me

This is random and I kinda never told anyone cuz I was so scared, but years ago, this neighbor I used to have who was my plug and cut my hair, one time he was cutting my hair and he showed me a video of him cutting someone's head off in his house. He also showed me a video of him and a gang of niggas cutting little pieces out of this man on the street and they just left him there afterwords. This is completely random and has no importance on your day, but it's something I just randomly thought about (cuz Iv thought about it every other day the rest of my life since it happened.) I always wondered why he showed me that. He was actually a really nice guy and always hooked me up.
    /End of random thread

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    This is random and I kinda never told anyone cuz I was so scared, but years ago, this neighbor I used to have who was my plug and cut my hair, one time he was cutting my hair and he showed me a video of him cutting someone's head off in his house. He also showed me a video of him and a gang of niggas cutting little pieces out of this man on the street and they just left him there afterwords. This is completely random and has no importance on your day, but it's something I just randomly thought about (cuz Iv thought about it every other day the rest of my life since it happened.) I always wondered why he showed me that. He was actually a really nice guy and always hooked me up. /End of random thread
    go to the police

Comment

why would he show you a video like that so randomly??

Comment

I call bullshit.

Comment

[MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] you might be his next victim

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            I call bullshit.
            You're the only one who caught it lol. You know one of these threads HAD to be a lie lmaooo

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            why would he show you a video like that so randomly??
            Cuz I couldn't think of a plot device good enough so I used shock factor ��

Comment

Why would you make up a lie like this ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                its promo for our collab projects
                https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...lex-aka-_.html
                https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...im-alex-_.html

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i feel sorry for you [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    I think of shit like this 24/7 lol. I used to think of fatalities all the time I could do to other characters in the MK universe and I would pretend that "Alex" Is one of the characters in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have nightmares all the time

Comment

I got recruited as a requiter for the gay mafia. AL was out performing miracles or at least he thought he was but as it turns out he was just flirting with gay guys at the gay bar to get free drinks. He gets roofied. He wakes up shouting "this is awesome" and that's how he got recruited into the gay mafia. He thought he could pull a fast one on the gays but the gays pulled a fast one on him now he is gay. The gay mafia spared me from a life of sexual slavery because I am schizophrenic so they leave me alone all I have to do is bring fourth a message. There coming for you!
                      im schizophrenic
                      projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
                      jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
                      www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
                      39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
                      lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
                      viral thread in progress
                      https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

Comment

Working...
                      X