Seek help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seek help

If you look up to a celebrity so much that your emotions are provoked by their opinion you seriously need a new direction in life. You can not let somebody you dont even personally know dictate your emotions to the extent that you feel hurt or betrayed when they voice their opinion.

Just some friendly advice.
    Its not that serious, and if you think it is, please find a new direction..
    Imagine a grown ass man getting butt hurt over CELEBRETIES

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

It's not really about people getting butt hurt over celebrities. If a fan who has has been buying all of someone's shit for years decides they no longer want to support that person because they've decided to align themselves with, or allow themselves to be used by, someone who has a direct negative impact on that fan's life then that's their right and it isn't unreasonable at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      It's not really about people getting butt hurt over celebrities. If a fan who has has been buying all of someone's shit for years decides they no longer want to support that person because they've decided to align themselves with, or allow themselves to be used by, someone who has a direct negative impact on that fan's life then that's their right and it isn't unreasonable at all.
      But you dont like Wayne because of his political views, right? You like him for his rapping?
      So why even pay attention to his political views? Its really not relevant to his art at all.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

dont worry about others opinions, especially when it comes to politics. be you

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          But you dont like Wayne because of his political views, right? You like him for his rapping?
          So why even pay attention to his political views? Its really not relevant to his art at all.
          He doesn’t believe Kamala is liberal nor does he believe that the Democratic Party is in shambles.
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

It's not relevant to his art but when he basically publicly endorses a president days before an election and posts pics with him he's inviting people to react and criticize that decision.

He decided to make his politics public.

I personally just think it's amazingly stupid from a career preservation perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
            He doesn’t believe Kamala is liberal nor does he believe that the Democratic Party is in shambles.
            Americans don't know what the words liberal, social etc. mean. What left wing policies does she support?

Literally said the Democratic party is corrupt and serves the neoliberal elite.

Comment

It's not relevant to his art but when he basically publicly endorses a president days before an election and posts pics with him he's inviting people to react and criticize that decision.

He decided to make his politics public.

I personally just think it's amazingly stupid from a career preservation perspective.
              I personally think its amazingly stupid to stop supporting somebodies art just because you disagree in politics.
              Especially after watching Social Dilemma on netflix.

Besides, idek what people are so mad about, he literally went to the ONE person who can help his people and their situation.
              He is voicing what he thinks is right to the president of united states, and according to Wayne, Donald promised to help.
              If you ask me thats a power move, and probably has been way more efficient doing so than any other rapper besides Kanye.
              Not T.I., YG, Snoop, Diddy or any other anti trump rapper lol.
              And if anybody is mad at that, well then, thats childish.

Shout out to Weezy, dude is a real one.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

I personally think its amazingly stupid to stop supporting somebodies art just because you disagree in politics.
                Especially after watching Social Dilemma on netflix.

Besides, idek what people are so mad about, he literally went to the ONE person who can help his people and their situation.
                He is voicing what he thinks is right to the president of united states, and according to Wayne, Donald promised to help.
                If you ask me thats a power move, and probably has been way more efficient doing so than any other rapper besides Kanye.
                Not T.I., YG, Snoop, Diddy or any other anti trump rapper lol.
                And if anybody is mad at that, well then, thats childish.

Shout out to Weezy, dude is a real one.
                I don't agree with boycotting artists and cancelling people either but that is simply what will happen when they involve themselves in political stuff and tweet about it.

Wayne suddenly went straight from not wanting to know anything about politics to extracting promises from the US President (who lies all the time, nobody can dispute that) and advising him on what is best for the black community.

Comment

I don't agree with boycotting artists and cancelling people either but that is simply what will happen when they involve themselves in political stuff and tweet about it.

Wayne suddenly went straight from not wanting to know anything about politics to extracting promises from the US President (who lies all the time, nobody can dispute that) and advising him on what is best for the black community.
                  Yeah I mean, we dont know if Wayne has an interest in politics or not. For all we know he might be very informed, he just hasnt voiced his opinion publically untill now. And to an extent, I do believe that is the case.
                  His "I live in my own bubble" thing is just an act I believe. Because when asked about certain things, if the setting is right Wayne will give an informed answer and a reflected opinion.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Yeah I mean, we dont know if Wayne has an interest in politics or not. For all we know he might be very informed, he just hasnt voiced his opinion publically untill now. And to an extent, I do believe that is the case.
                    His "I live in my own bubble" thing is just an act I believe. Because when asked about certain things, if the setting is right Wayne will give an informed answer and a reflected opinion.
                    Have you watched this episode of joe rogan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA9Tpf5Uuxs&t=317s
                    Since you're one of the ones that recommended it to me

Comment

Have you watched this episode of joe rogan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA9Tpf5Uuxs&t=317s
                      Since you're one of the ones that recommended it to me
                      Bro Im watching Joe Rogan as we speak.
                      I'll def check out that episode after I finish this new one!

-Lil Wayne

Comment

do you think he ever Google�s himself and reads this website? x

xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X