Are these members still cool irl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these members still cool irl?

I can still remember the days when [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] were two best friends sitting around rubbing hands listening to Birdman together. I think I am seeing some tension between them nowadays. I feel like ever since LWF started r8ing dusty music, WF had to keep some distance, which I respect his decision. What do y�all think?

protect dunston at all costs

We aint been cool since I borrowed his Birdman lugz and he got them back stained.
    i dont know how many times i have to apoligize smh
    Last edited by lilweezyfan; 11-12-2020, 09:30 AM. Reason: Typo

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Are they related?

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

norway's version of bonnie and clyde

Comment

nah man he fucked my aunt's stepbrothers friend of his halfbrother, and he keeps bringing up those damn Birdman Lugz like I give a fuck about that, its 10 YEARS AGO!!! I even told you I NEVER WANTED THOSE LUGZ!!! and yet u still bought them for me and got sad when they got stained gahdamnit

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

my favorite thread

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              We aint been cool since I borrowed his Birdman lugz and he got them back stained.i dont know how many times i have to apoligize smh
              I heard we was sending u pictures of him eating big steaks and large bowls of pasta while u went 3 days without food. Can u confirm or deny

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                I heard we was sending u pictures of him eating big steaks and large bowls of pasta while u went 3 days without food. Can u confirm or deny
                Its entirely possible he tried but i blocked him on all platforms.
                Fuck that alien looking ass.

this is what he looks like. Except he aint that skinny and he got some curly ginger hair.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

yo

Comment

bruh it was ONE big bowl of coco puffs why yall gotta spread these lies smh I don't even eat steak

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Im jus tryna to get to the bottom of this. If there is no real beef we need a �listening to what happened to that boy� pt 2

Comment

Im jus tryna to get to the bottom of this. If there is no real beef we need a ‘listening to what happened to that boy’ pt 2
                        oh the beef is really real, just spam his inbox about it and he'll do it solo eventually

Comment

Working...
                        X