Unleashed (Jet Li)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unleashed (Jet Li)

Jet li's best film. and fuck the chinese people that put that shit in his head and forced him to turn against us. we wasnt treating you like a dawg dog

you see black people treated jet li good

even in the romeo must die and cradle days. we always treated him good.
    we loved jet li.

once he got in good with them HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE though, u see what movie they had him doing. him pretending to be a DOG.

rant over/

it always pisses me off how jet Li pissed his career away cuz sum chinese people said he made them look bad. smh man im all about suporting your race, but jet li was better off with black folks. and he shouldve married aaliyah
    Last edited by -_-; 03-11-2021, 06:54 AM.

I'm not racist but never trust the chinese. Look at their government and the secrets they hide.

Comment

What the......

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        Jet li's best film. and fuck the chinese people that put that shit in his head and forced him to turn against us. we wasnt treating you like a dawg dog

you see black people treated jet li good

even in the romeo must die and cradle days. we always treated him good.
        we loved jet li.

once he got in good with them HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE though, u see what movie they had him doing. him pretending to be a DOG.

rant over/

it always pisses me off how jet Li pissed his career away cuz sum chinese people said he made them look bad. smh man im all about suporting your race, but jet li was better off with black folks. and he shouldve married aaliyah

i miss u

Comment

I miss him too. His last movie was League of Gods which was released year 2016. I wonder what is he doing right now.

Comment

Working...
          X