The avengers Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The avengers Series

The only good movie in the avengers series was the very first one. Yall can cut the noise on the rest of that shit (even black panther) that shit SUCKS. DC BEEN kicking Yall Ass! (in my brewcity voice)

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    The only good movie in the avengers series was the very first one. Yall can cut the noise on the rest of that shit (even black panther) that shit SUCKS. DC BEEN kicking Yall Ass! (in my brewcity voice)
    [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]

Comment

Avengers series are 5 of the top 12 highest grossing movies all time including #1, and are all critically acclaimed

Batman v Superman & Justice League both flopped and lost Warner Brothers money, and are critically panned

next

Comment

batman the goat super hero (even though technically he is just a rich man)
        all the others are nothing special to me
        including superman, aquaman, wonder woman, flash, iron man, captain america
        all boring ^
        the villains in the batman world are goat too >>>

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            Avengers series are 5 of the top 12 highest grossing movies all time including #1, and are all critically acclaimed

Batman v Superman & Justice League both flopped and lost Warner Brothers money, and are critically panned

next
            fook joss whedon

Comment

only cocks like avengers

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                only cocks like avengers
                @ me next time and respond to the other thread pussy

of course you a DC shill and a synder fan lmfaoo them movies garbage g

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                damn your homie Lucifer just threw you under the bus and called you a cock how you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  only cocks like avengers
                  didnt you stan riff raff and Soulja boy?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    @ me next time and respond to the other thread pussy

of course you a DC shill and a synder fan lmfaoo them movies garbage g

- - - Updated - - -

damn your homie Lucifer just threw you under the bus and called you a cock how you feel?
                    I'm not getting involved with you too

Comment

Marvel paid Joss Whedon to fuck up the Justice League

It all makes sense when you think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        Marvel paid Joss Whedon to fuck up the Justice League

It all makes sense when you think about it
                        💀💀💀💀💀

you realize he was hired even before Snyder walked away to help pen scenes 🤣 he was given the reigns 6 months before the movie came out and had even less time to do reshoots and everything that the studio wanted, he and marvel also left on bad terms after Age Of Ultron so ya this is a reach 💀

Warner Brothers wasn�t also going to release a 4 hour justice league movie after Batman V Superman was critically panned and commercially underperformed hard, this movie still would have been cut up to shreds of Snyder finished it, 2.5 hours max id say they would give him for the movie

Comment

Working...
                        X