a secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a secret

im a christian. but i dont wanna die yet and im not ready to be nailed on the cross yet. so i dont consider myself one yet.

but i ask god all the time, "why you keep playing with me? if im gunna do something bad in the future, just kill me now, fuck all that free will stuff." and i be SERIOUS. cuz i dont wanna stay on this earth if im gunna do something bad in the future. im on some minority report shit, if im gunna do something bad, id rather be killed now. So i ask him to kill me all the time just to see if Im destined to do something bad in the future or not.

what is up with you?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      im a christian. but i dont wanna die yet and im not ready to be nailed on the cross yet. so i dont consider myself one yet.

but i ask god all the time, "why you keep playing with me? if im gunna do something bad in the future, just kill me now, fuck all that free will stuff." and i be SERIOUS. cuz i dont wanna stay on this earth if im gunna do something bad in the future. im on some minority report shit, if im gunna do something bad, id rather be killed now. So i ask him to kill me all the time just to see if Im destined to do something bad in the future or not.
      Are you still in the physch ward?

Comment

dont do something bad then

Comment

Comment

You serious of wanting dead? Nah men! We do face different struggles every time, but it is not a reason to give up. As a Christian, you should believe that everything happens for a reason. Hold on to your faith and surrender all your worries to God and eventually, everything would be fine.

Comment

I can never take your threads serious =/

Comment

go to church this sunday brah

Comment

Working...
                X