top 5 driving games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 5 driving games

5. NFS: Underground 2 (for ps2/xbox/gamelube)

It was the GTA of racing games at it's time.

4. Motorstorm Apocalyspse (for ps3/xbox no one)

The most cinematic, pulse pounding racing experience ever made.

3. Burnout 3

I remember in december of 2004, me as a kid had picked this game and san andreas as gifts out for christmas. (my mom let me pick the gift, but i couldnt open it until christmas) sooner that day, she cracked after GOAT begging, and said i could pick one game to have now, and one to have for christmas. (it was the beginning of december.) MY DUMBASS PICKED THIS GAME.

but despite those hardships, little did i know that i was about to experience one of the greatest games ever created. anyone who wants to do movies in stunts/choreography needs to take a look at this

2. NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 (Atari)

not to be confused with the remade hot pursuit on ps3 that was just a remake of burnout 3. no no the original hot pursuit 2 that came on ps2 that only cool dudes that knew about cars played. and those people like me that didn't

this is the only game to get sim racing right with arcade mechanics. the cars feel JUST right. better than they do in underground, and the cop chases feel authentic. i remember playing this game for 2 days straight, and no NFS has been able to come close to the vibes i got from this one rite chear

1. Gran Turismo 3

This is the only racing game thats been able to completely take over my life and make me forget about everything else. It taught me how to drive. It improved my ability at other driving games. It generally made me better at video games in general, and scared me from stop turns forever. The best racing game ever made.

Simpsons Hit & Run.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
      Simpsons Hit & Run.

Comment

NFSU2 brings back real good memories for me

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
          Simpsons Hit & Run.
          goat

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            NFSU2 brings back real good memories for me

Comment

Did anyone play Forza ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Did anyone play Forza ?
                yes played a ton of the first two parts
                the best driving simulation imo

Comment

Originally posted by GerbertWelsh
                  It seems that arcades and driving games are becoming less and less popular among players. Our way of thinking is changing with a fast speed and all we need is simple games. That is why such websites are demanded. I find those games a worthy way to deal with stress and avoid depression. It is very important in the era of big data.
                  Are you getting paid to spam?

Comment

I only played Atari and Gran Turismo, but that was years ago hahaha.

Comment

Hey,

i would recommend forza horizon 4, but only if you are using an racing wheel

Comment

The need for speed series was the best.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Working...
                        X