Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion on a Good Music/Vid Editing Software or App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on a Good Music/Vid Editing Software or App?

Hello folks!

I am looking for a good music and video editing software or app which is free. Do you use any? What do you suggest to use? Your suggestions will be most welcomed.

Thanks all!

Originally posted by outerhive View Post
    Hello folks! I am looking for a good music and video editing software or app which is free. Do you use any? What do you suggest to use? Your suggestions will be most welcomed. Thanks all!
    audacity for audio and final cut pro for video

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      audacity for audio and final cut pro for video
      he wanted free so he will have to illegally crack them.

Comment

I checked and discovered that it has 30-day free trial then, eventually you have to pay after that. Uhmmm is there an app that is totally free? Well, I just want to save that's why xp

Comment

I checked and discovered that it has 30-day free trial then, eventually you have to pay after that. Uhmmm is there an app that is totally free? Well, I just want to save that's why xp
          Never buy shit when you can download everything online for free.

Comment

Hello folks!

I am looking for a good music and video editing software or app which is free. Do you use any? What do you suggest to use? Your suggestions will be most welcomed.

Thanks all!
            Tinder

Comment

I use FL 20 to edit music and audio

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Tinder

Comment

download a cracked version or download a license key generator

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    download a cracked version or download a license key generator
                    Is this safe? First time to hear about license key generator. I might as well check on it. thanks.

Comment

Hello folks!

In return, I can advise you how you can easily find now some data on your girlfriend for example with whom you meet. you can see for yourself and make sure how many different ones there are and they work, already checked by me personally. Here are such applications would be very helpful, I recommend to get acquainted with them in detail.
                      Thanks all!
                      Yes I use Sony Vegas, but it is paid....

Comment

1. Adobe Premiere Pro - This is a professional video editing software that is widely used in the film and television industry. It offers a wide range of advanced features for video editing and audio mixing.
                        2. Final Cut Pro - This is another professional video editing software that is popular among content creators. It is exclusive to macOS and offers advanced editing features for both video and audio.
                        3. iMovie - This is a free video editing software available on macOS and iOS devices. It offers basic video editing features, including the ability to add music and sound effects.
                        4. Filmora - This is a user-friendly video editing software that is suitable for beginners. It offers a wide range of features for video editing, including audio mixing, visual effects, and text overlay.

Comment

Working...
                        X