Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid Battle

Yo guys!

How are you? Would like to ask suggestions of the things you do during this pandemic? I'm literally bored. My eyes can no longer handle too much screen time. Honestly, I want to go on a concert. I'm dying to see new faces and have interaction with them without worrying of catching COVID along the way but, I can't since some areas are restricted and the activity is still prohibited. I can no longer handle this stress, I'm so drained!!! Please help me!

Originally posted by outerhive View Post
    Yo guys!

How are you? Would like to ask suggestions of the things you do during this pandemic? I'm literally bored. My eyes can no longer handle too much screen time. Honestly, I want to go on a concert. I'm dying to see new faces and have interaction with them without worrying of catching COVID along the way but, I can't since some areas are restricted and the activity is still prohibited. I can no longer handle this stress, I'm so drained!!! Please help me!
    get vaccinated x

xxx

Comment

Yo guys! How are you? Would like to ask suggestions of the things you do during this pandemic? I'm literally bored. My eyes can no longer handle too much screen time. Honestly, I want to go on a concert. I'm dying to see new faces and have interaction with them without worrying of catching COVID along the way but, I can't since some areas are restricted and the activity is still prohibited. I can no longer handle this stress, I'm so drained!!! Please help me!
      where do you live? you can go out. just wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable

Comment

Yo guys!

Just get out and exercise + try to live your life normally.

I'm expecting another big lockdown in the winter

Comment

i hope this aint life forever
          i'm scared everyone will need boosters for the rest of our lives every year or so

Comment

Yo guys!

what state are you in?

Comment

Smoke weed, workout, go biking while listening to ur favorite album, have atleast 1 person that u meet regulary irl

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              i hope this aint life forever
              i'm scared everyone will need boosters for the rest of our lives every year or so
              im afraid this will be the case for years too, especially since u can still spread it after the vaccine, we definitely getting another lockdown

did u see that new study where they found the Pfizer vaccine's protection against Delta weakens after 3 months??

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ta-2021-08-18/

we fucked man

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

you won't be able to travel or go to certain events if you ain't vaccinated

Comment

I'm living normally except I wear masks in court or when going shopping.
                  Didn't even catch a cold in the last 2.5 years. People who I know, who been crazy obsessed and careful were the one who got sick. Of course, symptoms were just like a regular cold, cuz this disease is 99% not deadly. I don't get people who are still scared after almost 2 years of bullshit.

Comment

Thanks dudes for your responses. And I do accept that some would be on a negative note while others do share some positive comments. I wanted to be like those people who have been able to really adjust with the condition that we have since it is two years already. Apparently I still have this fear and anxiety. I dont know if it can be associated with the so called Covid-19 anxiety syndrome. And just read a report on that in the MedicalNewsToday. And with how I feel, we cant get away with that fear, stress and anxiety - even vaccines were rolled out.

Comment

covid-22 comin soon

Comment

Thanks dudes for your responses. And I do accept that some would be on a negative note while others do share some positive comments. I wanted to be like those people who have been able to really adjust with the condition that we have since it is two years already. Apparently I still have this fear and anxiety. I dont know if it can be associated with the so called Covid-19 anxiety syndrome. And just read a report on that in the MedicalNewsToday. And with how I feel, we cant get away with that fear, stress and anxiety - even vaccines were rolled out.
                        Anxiety is a bitch!!

Comment

Working...
                        X