How I wouldve won the squid game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I wouldve won the squid game

1. I wouldve pushed everyone off the glass game.

2. Anybody that had a problem with that, I wouldve found them and stabbed them.

i wouldve fucked the game up niggas wouldnt been able to continue oh well

Niggas talkin bout they wouldve tied they shoe to a shirt, yeah while you doin that I wouldve pushed you right on off loll I wouldve been fucked that shit up

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    1. I would’ve pushed everyone off the glass game.

2. Anybody that had a problem with that, I would’ve found them and stabbed them.

i wouldve fucked the game up niggas wouldn’t been able to continue oh well

Niggas talkin bout they would’ve tied they shoe to a shirt, yeah while you doin that I would’ve pushed you right on off loll I would’ve been fucked that shit up
    y r u so selfish

Comment

You acting like you would�ve made it that far

There were 16 people left by the time glass game happened, what did you plan on doing to the other 450 people before that round?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        y r u so selfish
        I’m just sayin I don’t see why niggas was so willing to go along with that game, I would’ve been held shit up

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        You acting like you would’ve made it that far
        Yep. I would’ve did what I had to do. Ain’t no telling what games we had to play

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        There were 16 people left by the time glass game happened, what did you plan on doing to the other 450 people before that round?
        Listen I DOES this, I would’ve knew off rip the old man had something to do with it, and during blackout I would’ve knocked his old ass out. Bam. Next up, I would’ve knocked that dude off when he was in the bathroom with ol’ girl. That’s the perfect time to get a nigga when he bustin a nut, so I would’ve went right in there and killed that nigga while he was doin it
        Last edited by -_-; 10-19-2021, 01:09 AM.

Comment

I wish I was a tough hard man like you

Comment

there is no saying you would have completed the glass game yourself?

Comment

Squid Game is all everyone is talking about. Is it really that good?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                1. I would’ve pushed everyone off the glass game.

2. Anybody that had a problem with that, I would’ve found them and stabbed them.

i wouldve fucked the game up niggas wouldn’t been able to continue oh well

Niggas talkin bout they would’ve tied they shoe to a shirt, yeah while you doin that I would’ve pushed you right on off loll I would’ve been fucked that shit up
                what if someone else had that same thought and pushed you off before you could push them off

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  Nope. I was actually bored through quite a bit of it. (The only scene that got me was the marble scene.) It’s worth watching just for the premise but, too much talking and not enough games so not worth the rewatch to me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                  what if someone else had that same thought and pushed you off before you could push them off
                  oh well we all dead anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    it took me 5 episodes to really get into it

Comment

what is this message above me

Comment

Make A Weapon

Comment

Working...
                        X