• Girl Tips Forum

huh

Re: Girl Tips Forum

im a girl, wat girl tips do u need?

Comment

Originally posted by lokita4lilwayne88
      Hum how do girls like it when guys aproaches them?

Comment

how does it feel to swallow?

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
          delicious.....

Comment

Originally posted by OldLady
            Originally posted by alkalin007
            delicious.....
            I Like U

Comment

Originally posted by RenzKid
              I really hate it lol....A LOT. Its annoying as hell to have some dude that I dont know, dont like and didnt call over, trying to holla at me. Yuck. Or maybe its just b/c of how the dudes are where I am. They have no technique whatsoever. Do NOT see a girl walking by and go 'ay girl'. WTF?!!?!?!?

BUT, I do like it when people say shit, as far as compliments, then WALK THE FUCK AWAY! Dont try to bait me in with a compliment. Im not insecure, you didnt make my life by telling me im cute. So a way to 'approach' a girl is to watch her. Dont STALK lol. But if its a girl you see often, stand back, then maybe say goodmorning one day. Then maybe after she sees you a few times she'll be like hey I know him. Not, there goes that tard that always hits on me.
              http://www.iamshanell.com
              LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
                I really hate it lol....A LOT. Its annoying as hell to have some dude that I dont know, dont like and didnt call over, trying to holla at me. Yuck. Or maybe its just b/c of how the dudes are where I am. They have no technique whatsoever. Do NOT see a girl walking by and go 'ay girl'. WTF?!!?!?!?

BUT, I do like it when people say shit, as far as compliments, then WALK THE FUCK AWAY! Dont try to bait me in with a compliment. Im not insecure, you didnt make my life by telling me im cute. So a way to 'approach' a girl is to watch her. Dont STALK lol. But if its a girl you see often, stand back, then maybe say goodmorning one day. Then maybe after she sees you a few times she'll be like hey I know him. Not, there goes that tard that always hits on me.
                Lol, it happens to you often?
                Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Jay
                  Originally posted by MsStar87

Lol, it happens to you often?
                  aight i get it yeah im a shy dude and i dont just walk to random girls nd holla at them cuz thats just weird
                  thnx

Comment

best way to dump a girl at the same time telling them i like her friend plzz?
                    Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
                    Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
                    It's not conducive to being creative
                    And I know cause he's my favorite
                    And I know cause I was off that same mix
                    Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
                    But he's an alien
                    I'd sip that shit
                    Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryder
                      best way to dump a girl at the same time telling them i like her friend plzz?
                      Lol damn homie put it this way that girl you're dumping ain't gonna take nicely to it whatever, if you want to get on her friend you gotta make a move towards the friend first I know I'm not a girl but take a tip from the male mind, we are the alpha gender.

Comment

Tip- Don't get your heart involved too soon .

Comment

Working...
                        X