My Wayne Inspired Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wayne Inspired Shoes

Thought you guys would dig these shoes. Nike Dunk Hi. Here's the stuff that was handpainted...gold swoosh, elephant print all around the toe and up the lace area, 1991(my birth year), DGL(Dirty Girls 4 Life, no joke haha), Life's A Gamble(Wayne has this tattooed on his chest), and Sky Is The Limit which is self explanatory. Had the Nike tags pulled off the tongue, and got the metallic gold laces. Click to see it a bit bigger.

Re: My Wayne Inspired Shoes

nice ..
    lets goooooooooo

Comment

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb they r tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love em!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by graveydellic
        Thought you guys would dig these shoes. Nike Dunk Hi. Here's the stuff that was handpainted...gold swoosh, elephant print all around the toe and up the lace area, 1991(my birth year), DGL(Dirty Girls 4 Life, no joke haha), Life's A Gamble(Wayne has this tattooed on his chest), and Sky Is The Limit which is self explanatory. Had the Nike tags pulled off the tongue, and got the metallic gold laces. Click to see it a bit bigger.

DAUMMM THOSE R FRESH AS FUC

Comment

hell yea they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

they aight

laces are sick

Comment

These were made by a guy that has made shoes for countless MLB players others like Kanye, Lupe, and LeBron.

Comment

nice!

Comment

Working...
                X