Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilweezyfan1 pissing you off?

like for real hes getting to me, all hes shit is
    "nice, sweet, cool, i like," HE DONT EVEN LOOK AT IT ALL HES POST ARE THE SAME, i just wanna know if im the only one who sees this
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Re: lilweezyfan1 pissing you off?

totally agree
    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

y'all could always put him on your foe list.
      http://www.iamshanell.com
      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
        y'all could always put him on your foe list.

we need to put that nigga on the go list.... the list of niggas that need to go off this site
        Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

lol I dont pay him much attention. Was he the one that used to copy posts? After he stopped that shit, I stopped noticing.

Comment

lol I dont pay him much attention. Was he the one that used to copy posts? After he stopped that shit, I stopped noticing.

he still does

what hes really gotten into now is copying a couple of peoples shit and puttin it together

Comment

Originally posted by mweezybaby

he still does

what hes really gotten into now is copying a couple of peoples shit and puttin it together
              lol whomp.

Comment

he still does

lol whomp.

lol i try to ignore it but i cant help reading the post and i always see his shit

Comment

i wonder what goes on in his head??
                  "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

he still does

lol whomp.

lol i try to ignore it but i cant help reading the post and i always see his shit

lol thats why I was like put him on foe so it'll hide it and you have to click to see his posts. sooner or later you'll be like fuck it and ignore it.

Comment

he still does

lol whomp.

lol thats why I was like put him on foe so it'll hide it and you have to click to see his posts. sooner or later you'll be like fuck it and ignore it.

i can only hope... for his sake

Comment

[quote=mweezybaby]
                        Originally posted by "MsStar87":3aljbfu6

he still does

lol whomp.

i can only hope... for his sake[/quote:3aljbfu6]

lol yea

Comment

Working...
                        X