fuck this dude, must suck to be this hated
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: lilweezyfan1 pissing you off?

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
      lmao 100% yes haha

fuck this dude, must suck to be this hated

he did it to himself
      Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Even if you want to ignore him you'll not be able to because of his HUGE sig...
        I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
        Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
        Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
        And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
        I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

at all the votes

I have banned him for a week.

And IF he comes back, he should not do it anymore.

If he still does it, he will be permanently banned

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
            at all the votes

Danny , you rebel
            Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

i dont know why he would even spend his time copying everyones posts SMH

Comment

I voted no!
                And I'm standing by my vote too regardless of all the other votes..He doesn't really get on my nerves as much anymore. I mean yeah he/she needs to write a lot more than cool, thanks, hope so, etc. in order to have quality posts & not spam but like I said in another thread, what if this person doesn't know too much english or knows how to read but doesn't know how to write it enough to compose an entire sentence let alone a quality post? At first I laughed every single time I read his copy & paste technique & thought he was mocking certain users but then realized he never had a good post other than copy & paste..I'd feel sorry for the dude if he doesn't know how to write & gets banned, he's a Weezy fan regardless of his copy & paste Unless of course this user is an 8 year old trying to fit in with the older crowd
                These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by deadcivilian
                  I voted no!
                  And I'm standing by my vote too regardless of all the other votes..He doesn't really get on my nerves as much anymore. I mean yeah he/she needs to write a lot more than cool, thanks, hope so, etc. in order to have quality posts & not spam but like I said in another thread, what if this person doesn't know too much english or knows how to read but doesn't know how to write it enough to compose an entire sentence let alone a quality post? At first I laughed every single time I read his copy & paste technique & thought he was mocking certain users but then realized he never had a good post other than copy & paste..I'd feel sorry for the dude if he doesn't know how to write & gets banned, he's a Weezy fan regardless of his copy & paste Unless of course this user is an 8 year old trying to fit in with the older crowd
                  but he shouldnt be on the forum if he is that young or if he cant speak english very well cus it is an english forum

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident
                    Originally posted by deadcivilian
                    I voted no!
                    but he shouldnt be on the forum if he is that young or if he cant speak english very well cus it is an english forum
                    Bro, that 8 year old thing was a joke, but I mean only that user knows why he/she is copying & pasting everybody else's posts and if it were up to me, I'd try finding out before I banned that member cuz we also have some other member(s) who submit posts that are in a completely different language, atleast we know what this person is trying to say. And I saw someone else has joined me on my vote, props fam
                    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

i don't even pay attention to him y'all he just blocked from my mind.
                      Young Mula Bitchez!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
                        at all the votes

thank u

Comment

haha he came back as bigweezyfan1

Comment

Working...
                          X