X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photoshop

Originally posted by skimdudee420
    Yes its definitely secure.

After you download... Unzip it. Extract it anywhere you want, then click the folder and search for the blue photoshop logo then BAM FULL Photoshop.
    doesnt give me the option to unzip it?
    [centerp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/consa_2007/9490b4cf.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusGrimeUK

After you download... Unzip it. Extract it anywhere you want, then click the folder and search for the blue photoshop logo then BAM FULL Photoshop.
      It'll have downloaded in a .rar file. To extract .rar go to google and download yourself winrar, once you've done that if you right click the file and then choose to extract it it'll unzip everything

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47

It'll have downloaded in a .rar file. To extract .rar go to google and download yourself winrar, once you've done that if you right click the file and then choose to extract it it'll unzip everything
        it costs?

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47

it costs?
          dont woory , i got it thanks dude your awesome

Comment

Thats not the photoshop for the mac is it? If not do u guys have a link for photoshop for mac please?

Comment

Working...
            X