COD MW2 Glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD MW2 Glitches

Anyone know any glitches on Cod MW 2 that havent been patched by the last patch which was like 1-2 days ago? Anyone noticed on highrise that the glitch to get on the building wear u climb the crane that is vertical doesnt work anymore?

Re: COD MW2 Glitches

Originally posted by blizisback4eva
    Anyone know any glitches on Cod MW 2 that havent been patched by the last patch which was like 1-2 days ago? Anyone noticed on highrise that the glitch to get on the building wear u climb the crane that is vertical doesnt work anymore?
    The glitch on highrise still works. Its just not as easy...

Comment

Oh cause i kept trying to do it and kept dieing haha. How do you do it now?

Comment

Oh cause i kept trying to do it and kept dieing haha. How do you do it now?
        Well it depends which one you are talking about... Theres 2 on highrise. Are you talking about getting on top of the roof, or the one where you can get on the 2nd story only?

Comment

Im talking about on the roof. The second story is easy, and I am not sure if thats a glitch.

Comment

Im talking about on the roof. The second story is easy, and I am not sure if thats a glitch.

Welll the roof, you just gotta jump at the right time off the ledge on you will grab that ladder thing. But dont look up or down when you jump, just jump right at it...

Comment

Alright thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420

Welll the roof, you just gotta jump at the right time off the ledge on you will grab that ladder thing. But dont look up or down when you jump, just jump right at it...
                Yeah that still works, but I wouldn't call it a glitch.

I think they are just part of the map

Also, I can't believe they fixed that Javelin glitch

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
                  Originally posted by skimdudee420

Yeah that still works, but I wouldn't call it a glitch.

I think they are just part of the map

Also, I can't believe they fixed that Javelin glitch
                  I fucking hated the Javelin glitch.

Comment

I ABUSED THAT GLITCH! I love it! It was fun using it on Rust. And wasted there a glitch where you make a private match, and then make the map Rust and game type Ground War, and then turns out anyone can join it and that it is Free-For-All even though it says Ground War?

Comment

I ABUSED THAT GLITCH! I love it! It was fun using it on Rust. And wasted there a glitch where you make a private match, and then make the map Rust and game type Ground War, and then turns out anyone can join it and that it is Free-For-All even though it says Ground War?
                      Yeah i love when that glitch happens on Rust. Everyone just goes around killing everyone!!

Comment

They patched pretty much everything. I think the rock glitch on afghan still works. And that javelin glitch was bs. Skim tomoorrows Xmas bruh, let's play all night and level like mad cuz so many newbies are gunna be on.
                        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                        X