Fifa 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 2010

Anyone here play this game online on the 360??

Brilliant game i think possibly the best fifa yet

add me if you play o0o TK o0o or just add me anyway also play MW2
    I'm a monster i tell you, Monster Wayne, I have just swallowed the key to the house of pain, Now i'm stuck here to deal with the houses pain, Fuck with me I will peel like the houses paint

Re: Fifa 2010

Im actually about to go rent this game right now haha!

Comment

I rented it from lovefilm the rental site and i kept forgetting to send it back and they sent me a letter saying they cancelled my account and havent heard anything from em since, it was like a month ago and i still have the game ha looks like its mine
      I'm a monster i tell you, Monster Wayne, I have just swallowed the key to the house of pain, Now i'm stuck here to deal with the houses pain, Fuck with me I will peel like the houses paint

Comment

umm I have it and its fuckin awesome, haven't tried PES 2010 but this is probably better anyways.
        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Yea i've played both this is better by far in every way

Comment

Weezyfan 90 I just added you I hope haha, my tag is spliffen47

Comment

Ha okay nice one man, can't get on now cos of my bro you should know if its me cos i have weezy related Motto and Bio

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan90
                Ha okay nice one man, can't get on now cos of my bro you should know if its me cos i have weezy related Motto and Bio
                Says: Tom - Young mula baby

So I'm guessing it's you

Comment

Fifa 10 sucks so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                    Fifa 10 sucks so bad.
                    co-sign... kinda i played the demo then rented it, idk i never did like soccer games

Y.O.L.O

Comment

its stupid how like far away you are, i think itd be better if it had a madden view or some shit, like above the player youre controlling.
                      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                      X