Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone have any kind of connections to Wayne??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Anyone have any kind of connections to Wayne??

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
    Originally posted by LILWAYNEDABEST
    Originally posted by Danny M
    I got Tez's info, does that count?

Gimme dat. LOL. I wanna see if they need a DJ. Shit, Tez can put me on wit an unknown, IDC. I jus wanna be on tour.

Oh I made a beat and BG bought. And Nutt's mom lives around da corner from me. So I'm kinda connected.
    How much he pay????

LOL. u cant laff. I didnt know wat I was derin. I was stunned I gotta call back saying he wanted da beat.

1000. SMH.
    did he release the song with that beat?
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

No. I thought he put it on Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood but my name wasnt on it so it was da wrong one. Unless he got someone 2 tweak it cuz da song sounds jus like mine except for some lil additions but my name aint on it so im not gon take credit for it. It might be on a mixtape somewhere but i dont really fuck wit BG like dat.

Comment

No. I thought he put it on Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood but my name wasnt on it so it was da wrong one. Unless he got someone 2 tweak it cuz da song sounds jus like mine except for some lil additions but my name aint on it so im not gon take credit for it. It might be on a mixtape somewhere but i dont really fuck wit BG like dat.
        damn... so they bought it, took the basis of your work and then changed it to credit someone else? wtf

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
          damn... so they bought it, took the basis of your work and then changed it to credit someone else? wtf
          Yup. Everyone dat heard his new album says the same thing u jus said. I look at it like fuck it. You live and u learn. Er1s tellin me not 2 fuck wit him nomore but I kno how much beats cost now. Dats money fuck credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
            Yup. Everyone dat heard his new album says the same thing u jus said. I look at it like fuck it. You live and u learn. Er1s tellin me not 2 fuck wit him nomore but I kno how much beats cost now. Dats money fuck credit.
            If you think about it, this probably happens everyday. Can u post a link to the B.G. song please? on youtube or something.. and if you could, also send me a link or sumthin to the beat he bought from you...
            That shit is crazy... I can't even imagine my reaction if sumthin like this happened to me. But you're right tho, you got paid, and that matters. Even tho it was only 100 $

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

post how your beat sound and how the one on the album sound

Comment

[youtubeww.youtube.com/watch?v=LwWzKuUtSqA&feature=related[/youtube get Mine up cuz it's on my old comp dat my ex stole and if you read my convo wit Ms Star87 in the guy chat topic, she aint givin it up. But this is the song I was talkin bout. Its like he slowed it down and added some noises and bass to it but its sounds like my shit.

Comment

[youtubeww.youtube.com/watch?v=LwWzKuUtSqA&feature=related[/youtube get Mine up cuz it's on my old comp dat my ex stole and if you read my convo wit Ms Star87 in the guy chat topic, she aint givin it up. But this is the song I was talkin bout. Its like he slowed it down and added some noises and bass to it but its sounds like my shit.
                  Did you check the linear notes?
                  If he paid for the beat, he can pretty much do whatever he wants.
                  He didn't have to give you credit unless you both agreed upon it and put it on ink.

Comment

Working...
                  X