Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where do ya'll live

los angeles/sacramento California WEST SIDE BITCHES

And you don't wanna fuck with a soldier,Use your head, or ill take it off ya shoulder,Mail it to your mom, with a dozen of roses.

Comment

1680 Romont, Switzerland
      www.frvncois.tumblr.com
      www.instagram.com/frvncois

I just built a house on I Don't Give A Fuck Avenue.

Comment

Austria ........
        Last edited by McGee; 10-09-2013, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
          Originally posted by jordonxweible
          Originally posted by cody
          Destin, Florida.
          My cousins live down there.
          So do my cousins!
          Actually in Panama City Beach, but Destin is alott nicer.
          If if come down this summer Skim we should hit up this teen club, and the commons
          Ahah
          You talking about Fudpuckers? Dude i used to go there and pick up soo many tourists who were down to fuck! Hahahah! But next summer ill be 18!

But if you come down, we could for sure hit up the beach and commons and pick up girls!
          That might be it, idk I never went there. Just saw it lol
          & yeaaah man!

Comment

Originally posted by cody
            Destin, Florida.
            My cousins live down there.
            So do my cousins!
            Actually in Panama City Beach, but Destin is alott nicer.
            If if come down this summer Skim we should hit up this teen club, and the commons
            Ahah
            You talking about Fudpuckers? Dude i used to go there and pick up soo many tourists who were down to fuck! Hahahah! But next summer ill be 18!

But if you come down, we could for sure hit up the beach and commons and pick up girls!
            That might be it, idk I never went there. Just saw it lol
            & yeaaah man!
            Yeah, thats the only teen club in Destin. Theres a better one in PCB though.

Comment

DENMARK .

Comment

That's the one I'm talkin about, I've never seen the one in Destin.
                What's it like inside the one in PCB?

Comment

Its sick. PCB is just sick in general. Inside theres a pool in the middle of the club. Good size stage. They've actually recorded Girls Gone Wild many of times outside of Club LaVela on the beach and shit haha.

Two years ago at Club LaVela (The club that hosts the teen party thing) i saw Boosie live. And last year, on the beach like less than a mile from Club LaVela i saw Wayne/YM/Kid Cudi live!

Comment

Its sick. PCB is just sick in general. Inside theres a pool in the middle of the club. Good size stage. They've actually recorded Girls Gone Wild many of times outside of Club LaVela on the beach and shit haha.

Two years ago at Club LaVela (The club that hosts the teen party thing) i saw Boosie live. And last year, on the beach like less than a mile from Club LaVela i saw Wayne/YM/Kid Cudi live!
                    Dude I saw that online, a week before I went down there!

Comment

Haha it was sooooo crazy. Got to talk to Chuckee, Mack, and Millz after the concert. I was soo fucked up though. Dont remember much of it. Oh and when Wayne made his entrance, i was like 3 feet from him.

Comment

Haha it was sooooo crazy. Got to talk to Chuckee, Mack, and Millz after the concert. I was soo fucked up though. Dont remember much of it. Oh and when Wayne made his entrance, i was like 3 feet from him.
                        You're fuckin luckyyy.
                        I would've got some pics with Chuckee, Mack and Millz

Comment

[quote=jordonxweible]
                          Originally posted by "skimdudee420":1d3vkeni

You're fuckin luckyyy.
                          I would've got some pics with Chuckee, Mack and Millz [/quote:1d3vkeni]

Haha i wish. I got so drunk. Lost my phone. Plus when i was "meeting" them, i had lost my friends. So no one to take pictures. Its the memory that counts!

Comment

Working...
                          X