Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Beautiful Girls Thread

Originally posted by Drizzy_mistress16 View Post
    you look like a gremlin && u sound ignorant im NOT gonna show the account he tweeted me on, i promised so NO im def not print screening #iamNOTkatstacksBITCH but u need a life.Understand that NOTHINGG u say affects me bc i KNOW wat drake says.&& ive never sucked dick in my life so everything u say is NULL & void.u dont HAVE 2 think he dmed but the fact still remains ALL EVIDENCE POINTS TO YES!!! i could email the dms to a ym website && they wuld make a story out of it, BECAUSE THATS HOW HE TALKS & THOSE ARE THE SWEET THINGS HE DOES!!! nothing u can say is going to change it, it won't make the dm's go away, && clearly yu dont like me, so do me a favor && quit being such a Stalker.idgaf who writes u!!!! so quit being concerned with Ariel && get yuh life 2gether!!!!! #dadundun.
    That was obviously not me in that .gif LMAO

But I know that you are

uglybitch.jpg ololol

^sorry for making a mess out of the "Beautiful Girls Thread"

and stop writing long ass paragraphs nobody gives a fuck about your opinion

edit: I feel so guilty afer posting that picture lol
    Last edited by IceMan; 06-18-2011, 09:07 PM.
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      LOL you sound so fucking mentally retarded

anway...

SWAG
      you LOOK like the guy thats dancing bitch!!!! quit worrying about if drake dm'd me or not...i KNOW how he talks sweetheart....it was HIM....so get over it.!!! insulting me isnt going 2 change wat he thinks or make the dms go away, they willl FOREVER be in my twitter inbox.!!! #YouCantChangeThePast

Comment

you LOOK like the guy thats dancing bitch!!!! quit worrying about if drake dm'd me or not...i KNOW how he talks sweetheart....it was HIM....so get over it.!!! insulting me isnt going 2 change wat he thinks or make the dms go away, they willl FOREVER be in my twitter inbox.!!! #YouCantChangeThePast
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

But I know that you are

CLEARLY from the pic, i am DEFINITELY pretty so thx 4 being the FUGLY && LONELY stalker that yu are.....&& posting my picture :smile: but like I said......hating on ME is NOT going 2 make the DM's go away.....

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

i am DONE arguing with ur stalking ass...i just HOPE u dont post YOUR pic up :vomit: i can just IMAGINE how ur dog face looks......

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

@Iceman you must be an ugly fat bitch with low self esteem...i REFUSE to believe ur a guy.

Comment

^^ You Look Like A Hoe! If That Is You...
            You Look Butterz!!! Ewww!!!!!!

i can imagine that if we lived in the same apartment, i would stick my ass out the window and you would stick your face out the window and people would think we are twins!!

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Like im looking @ the pic he posted && im just looking at it from ALL angles 2 see whats ugly about it am i missing something.??? i COMMEND you 4 posting that pic

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by aza-exx View Post

i can imagine that if we lived in the same apartment, i would stick my ass out the window and you would stick your face out the window and people would think we are twins!!
              so we KNOW 4 SURE ur a female...Lol u are obviously HIT looking.!!!! to say im ugly like im ROFL right now.....one bruce bruce looking nigga tried 2 insult me && THENNNNN! here comes a R E S P U S H I A G O R I L L A looking bitch....i feel sorry for u two tho :/

Comment

sheesh! i come here to this thread lookin to see some nice pics and all i see is arguments.

Comment

Like im looking @ the pic he posted && im just looking at it from ALL angles 2 see whats ugly about it am i missing something.??? i COMMEND you 4 posting that pic

why are you even on here anyway?

i dont understand

go fantasize about drake and get outta here

Comment

Originally posted by aza-exx View Post

But ur rottweiler looking ass lives in the UK so that explains..yall think the UGLIEST celebs are pretty.....lol you are forgiven lol

Comment

But ur rottweiler looking ass lives in the UK so that explains..yall think the UGLIEST celebs are pretty.....lol you are forgiven lol
                      You hoe! GTFO with this bullshit, you sket!! Judgung by your pic, you are a DOG...DEE OHHH JEEEE!!!!!! and you should definately NOT be in the Beautiful Girls thread!!! Bitch!

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

But I know that you are

damn this bitch ugly

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                          sheesh! i come here to this thread lookin to see some nice pics and all i see is arguments.
                          this

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X