• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    whats the point in that lol?

when i start i have to finish

damn thats a long time

have you noticed a difference with anything?

i used to be a compulsive fapper such as yourself but i didnt quit i sort of managed it better so nowadays i only fap like once a week or before a date with a girl or something what ive noticed personally is when you first quit its super hard bro you get like really horny and in class you just don't focus and its crazy but after sometime your mind clears up and all i recommend though if you are seeing a lady that you wank the night before hand cause no joke if you dont you'll finish in 1.5 milliseconds (personal experience) also when you dont you feel more energised like really energised and talking with girls just feels so much easier your confidence goes really high man anyway thats my experience may differ depending on the person.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

damn thats a long time

It trains your mind to say no when the things get the most pleasurable.
      Yeah, I feel more energic and less anxious. Some people say it's not working, some say it does, it's worth trying tho.

Comment

damn thats a long time

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        i used to be a compulsive fapper such as yourself but i didnt quit i sort of managed it better so nowadays i only fap like once a week or before a date with a girl or something what ive noticed personally is when you first quit its super hard bro you get like really horny and in class you just don't focus and its crazy but after sometime your mind clears up and all i recommend though if you are seeing a lady that you wank the night before hand cause no joke if you dont you'll finish in 1.5 milliseconds (personal experience) also when you dont you feel more energised like really energised and talking with girls just feels so much easier your confidence goes really high man anyway thats my experience may differ depending on the person.
        I'm so dead shiiit

You really wanna tell me it's easier to speak to girls if you don't fap?
        You may forgot to wash your hands everytime you saw a girl or something.. that can't be true lol

But yeah fapping before fucking is a must lol (except you have sex like every day)

Comment

• She is perfection

Attached Files
          Last edited by rav14; 10-27-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
            I'm so dead shiiit

You really wanna tell me it's easier to speak to girls if you don't fap?
            You may forgot to wash your hands everytime you saw a girl or something.. that can't be true lol

But yeah fapping before fucking is a must lol (except you have sex like every day)
            no lie i keep hearing that if you dont fap often your confidence increases when talking to girls

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            give me some tips to help quit brah

Comment

give me some tips to help quit brah
              Pm me bro when your on bro so we dont take this amazing thread to off topic

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
                She is perfection

She definitely hot but after having the baby she started to look like her mother...

Comment

• [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION]
                  Last edited by KidComet; 11-18-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                    She definitely hot but after having the baby she started to look like her mother...
                    What's wrong with a milf tho? Especially if she looks like this
                    Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    no lie i keep hearing that if you dont fap often your confidence increases when talking to girls
                    That must be on some placebo level shit

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxLandKilla View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7992[/ATTACH]

Comment

Yeah. I don't get that either. Her face totally changed!

That veiny left boob is a little weird too.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

Her face is a lot uglier than before

Comment

Working...
                          X