No announcement yet.

Official Beautiful Girls Thread [No Nudity Allowed]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was watching I Still Know What You did Last Summer and just remembered Brandy.

.................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      was watching I Still Know What You did Last Summer and just remembered Brandy.

Brandy fine

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        wtf
        this is a serious thread you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
          wtf
          this is a serious thread you know...
          You don't like it when other people call you beautiful or something?
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            You don't like it when other people call you beautiful or something?
            idk i dont feel so good about it... i was a very ugly child (by child i mean 3 years ago lol) so i dont think its serious when someone say something like that... so no, i dont like when call me that

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              I like girls who read

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=73694]sealneaward[/MENTION] He got it back can ya do me a fav pls
              Originally posted by dametri426
              nigga jay z lips are average size
              Originally posted by Waynasite
              Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                @sealneaward He got it back can ya do me a fav pls
                I'm sorry bro, me and [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] are on good terms and I'm not into neg repping people for no reason. I'd be abusing my veteran powers.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by luciana View Post
                idk i dont feel so good about it... i was a very ugly child (by child i mean 3 years ago lol) so i dont think its serious when someone say something like that... so no, i dont like when call me that
                3f19d3516c8204826933a9ed6934c175.jpg
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                  I'm sorry bro, me and @KidComet are on good terms and I'm not into neg repping people for no reason. I'd be abusing my veteran powers.
                  Worst nightmare tbh
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                    IDK about that... You look cute in your avi, and I'm serious about that No joke here.
                    Just let the past be the past... You have a boyfriend though don't you? At least there's someone who doesn't think you're ugly
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• @luciana your a beautiful girl dont bring your self down your a fine lady who clearly as a big heart and a good head on her shoulders

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I'm on my phone what's happening with Luciana lol don't let people try and bring you down especially on a Lil Wayne fan site lol lol you look pretty sexy in your profile pic like 99% of this forum probably has a crush on you they just try and act hard on the internet to impress there internet friends and you live in Brazil so you shouldn't have any worries lol people on the internet shouldn't talk shit about women unless they know them in real life because a lot of y'all probably don't get any girls to start with lol so you're just mad at yourselves and then you take it out on other people on the computer so pathetic.

And believe it that anyone that responds to this with an angry or upset post related to what I said so go ahead and expose yourselves you immature pricks.

And dead ass guys who diss women are bitches in the first place like get a life.
                        Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 11-20-2013, 04:47 AM.
                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• y'all thirsty

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X