Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Beautiful Girls Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    LOL not to me. Rihanna is a lot better looking than you.

and you are too much on Drake
    Lol to who.? YOUR MACK MAINE LOIKING ASS??? UR LIKE THE ONLY PERSON WHO SAID THAT && UR TOTALLY JEALOUS.bitch i AM BEAUTIFUL, even D R I Z Z Y says so.&& if rihanna DID look better WHY IS DRAKE DMING ME && NOT HER :lol you sound SPECIAL.....NEEDZ.bitch idgaf IF im new, i WILL annihilate ur fat CRUST MONSTER LOOKING ASS, u diabetic BITCH #GETFUCKEDUPHOE

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy_mistress16 View Post
      Lol to who.? YOUR MACK MAINE LOIKING ASS??? UR LIKE THE ONLY PERSON WHO SAID THAT && UR TOTALLY JEALOUS.bitch i AM BEAUTIFUL, even D R I Z Z Y says so.&& if rihanna DID look better WHY IS DRAKE DMING ME && NOT HER :lol you sound SPECIAL.....NEEDZ.bitch idgaf IF im new, i WILL annihilate ur fat CRUST MONSTER LOOKING ASS, u diabetic BITCH #GETFUCKEDUPHOE
      The Quicker You Leave Your Fantasy The World The Better.

Comment

Giggity giggity Giggity giggity Giggity giggity

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          The Quicker You Leave Your Fantasy The World The Better.
          ITS SOOOO SADDD!!! HOW ONLY GORILLA LOOKING HOEZZZ LIKE YALL HATE ON ME!!! HOW AM I IN A FANTASY WORLD BITCH, THATS WHAT DRAKE SAID, its not my fault wat u mad at me 4 hoe.???????dont let the newness fool u, lol i will go H A MMMMMM ON YALL BIG BIRD LOOKING HOES.bum bitches ALWAYS talk shit about the gurls dat look betta dan them.GO BACK 2 DA WELFARE

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Fat Ugly No Life Having Ass Bitches these days :shakemyhead:

Comment

ITS SOOOO SADDD!!! HOW ONLY GORILLA LOOKING HOEZZZ LIKE YALL HATE ON ME!!! HOW AM I IN A FANTASY WORLD BITCH, THATS WHAT DRAKE SAID, its not my fault wat u mad at me 4 hoe.???????dont let the newness fool u, lol i will go H A MMMMMM ON YALL BIG BIRD LOOKING HOES.bum bitches ALWAYS talk shit about the gurls dat look betta dan them.GO BACK 2 DA WELFARE

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Fat Ugly No Life Having Ass Bitches these days :shakemyhead:
            you must be ChrisBlawyer's little sister

Comment

lol that drizzy mistress is just Frank's second account
              Twitter

Comment

No actually im neither of these ppl.....im Ariel && the only reason i MADE an account is bc some precious looking BITCH named karla wont let no1 on drakes fansite bc she a stalker.....i didnt come on here 2 b hated on by 2 ugly fat slob azz derty bitches with high blood pressure & low self esteem.

Comment

she's a stalker?

You're the one with your twitter talkin about how you masturbate your fat self to Drakes' Thank Me Later album

Comment

No actually im neither of these ppl.....im Ariel && the only reason i MADE an account is bc some precious looking BITCH named karla wont let no1 on drakes fansite bc she a stalker.....i didnt come on here 2 b hated on by 2 ugly fat slob azz derty bitches with high blood pressure & low self esteem.
                    Lol Welcome man.

Comment

she's a stalker?

You're the one with your twitter talkin about how you masturbate your fat self to Drakes' Thank Me Later album
                      i jus saw that shit too... Drake dnt wanna see a naked pic of her... c'mon son

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                        i jus saw that shit too... Drake dnt wanna see a naked pic of her... c'mon son
                        She must not know Drake goes for pretty, beautiful girls like Rihanna.

Comment

she's a stalker?

NO i didnt Lol....&& how am i fat if my waist is 26 in??? oh exactly LIKE I SAID FAT BLACK PRECIOUS LOOKING BITCHES ALWAYS HATE ON ME!!!!! DONT B MAD BC IM BAD && UR A SAD GRIZZLY BEAR WITH NO LIFEEEE

Comment

Working...
                          X