Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Beautiful Girls Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    She must not know Drake goes for pretty, beautiful girls like Rihanna.

Thats without a doubt

Originally posted by Drizzy_mistress16 View Post
    NO i didnt Lol....&& how am i fat if my waist is 26 in??? oh exactly LIKE I SAID FAT BLACK PRECIOUS LOOKING BITCHES ALWAYS HATE ON ME!!!!! DONT B MAD BC IM BAD && UR A SAD GRIZZLY BEAR WITH NO LIFEEEE
    Post a pic in the post your picture thread and we'll be the judge of that.... this thread isnt for you:seriousniggaface:

Comment

NO i didnt Lol....&& how am i fat if my waist is 26 in??? oh exactly LIKE I SAID FAT BLACK PRECIOUS LOOKING BITCHES ALWAYS HATE ON ME!!!!! DONT B MAD BC IM BAD && UR A SAD GRIZZLY BEAR WITH NO LIFEEEE

See, this is where you are wrong. I am in no way, black. Or even "Precious' size" for that matter. But you clearly did. Actually, EVERYTHING on your twitter that you posted was about showing your titties to Drake, and basically wanting to fuck his brains out.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
        she must not know drake goes for pretty, beautiful girls like rihanna.

obviously he thinks im prettier than her if datz wat he dmed saying i was real pretty, lol u && @lilwaynehq are just fat ugly lonely weeezy wannabe groupies who he probably blocked over twitter smh, do notttttttt! Take shit out on me that my fav rapper likes me && yall ugly hoes cannot say tha same.

Comment

obviously he thinks im prettier than her if datz wat he dmed saying i was real pretty, lol u && @lilwaynehq are just fat ugly lonely weeezy wannabe groupies who he probably blocked over twitter smh, do notttttttt! Take shit out on me that my fav rapper likes me && yall ugly hoes cannot say tha same.
          you're sixteen... go sit in a corner.. im honestly not gonna argue with you...

Comment

Do you have a clapper?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwaynehq View Post
              thats without a doubt

Post a pic in the post your picture thread and we'll be the judge of that.... This thread isnt for you:seriousniggaface:
              bitch yall r just two fat derangggggged!!! Ugly azz skitzo bitches who are insanely jealous!!!! Quit being a damn hater bc i know im pretty just like i know u look like a pitbull

Comment

Somebody needs to visit a mental hospital.

Not mentioning any names.....

Comment

bitch yall r just two fat derangggggged!!! Ugly azz skitzo bitches who are insanely jealous!!!! Quit being a damn hater bc i know im pretty just like i know u look like a pitbull
                  u dnt kno what i look like, you're a fuckin bird lol

Comment

Because u three fat black pigs know that you will get dragged! You are #smart 4 not wanting to argue with me....

Comment

DO YOU HAVE A FAT AZZ... Drake loves woman with a fat ass.lol

Comment

Because u three fat black pigs know that you will get dragged! You are #smart 4 not wanting to argue with me....
                        Porky pig wants his pics back

Comment

three...fat...black...pigs....

I just shat myself EL OH FUCKING EL.

Comment

Working...
                          X