Stuff Artists need to leave behind in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff Artists need to leave behind in 2010

-Repetition: If your chorus is repeating the same shit over and over........ #fail! At least change it up.
    -Autotune artists. If you suck w/o it and have no other options.........you shouldnt be an artist.
    -Artists that dont say shit when they speak. "Keep it real out here, nah mean? We out here doin this shit, you know?" NO BITCH! You didnt say shit! How the hell do I know? <--and lol no im not talking specifically about birdman, I hate when artists just mumble or say nothing....
    -I wish they'd get rid of random ass in videos. I mean at least have a dance routine, or a plot. Use the chicks!
    -People who hide their suckiness behind a hot beat. If your song is ass, but is only popular b/c the beat is nice......#fail.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Re: Stuff Artists need to leave behind in 2010

Totally agree with you!
    Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
      -Repetition: If your chorus is repeating the same shit over and over........ #fail! At least change it up.
      -Autotune artists. If you suck w/o it and have no other options.........you shouldnt be an artist.
      -Artists that dont say shit when they speak. "Keep it real out here, nah mean? We out here doin this shit, you know?" NO BITCH! You didnt say shit! How the hell do I know? <--and lol no im not talking specifically about birdman, I hate when artists just mumble or say nothing....
      -I wish they'd get rid of random ass in videos. I mean at least have a dance routine, or a plot. Use the chicks!
      -People who hide their suckiness behind a hot beat. If your song is ass, but is only popular b/c the beat is nice......#fail.
      the order in my head went

-piles
      -t-pain
      -birdman
      -t-pain
      -gucci mane

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
        Originally posted by MsStar87
        the order in my head went

-piles
        -t-pain
        -birdman
        -t-pain
        -gucci mane
        LMAO I like all of those though....Gucci uses good beats well for a lot of the shit i've heard......t pain uses autotune well.........and I like plies. Birdman? Not really a fan......

OH yeah and no more Little people......no new Lil's in 2010.......
        http://www.iamshanell.com
        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Well someone needs to tell Pitbull that .

Comment

No more dance songs. The last one I liked was Swag Surfin'. And no more One Hit Wonders either...

Comment

No more promotion beef, that ish is getting old now. 50 cent

Y.O.L.O

Comment

fuck promotional beef, beef in general. Stop wasting your time making 1,2,3 beef tracks about someone and make 1, 2, or 3 good fucking songs? seriously. And honestly im getting sick of people only talking about money and getting ass. aka birdman.
                It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Maybe a few artists on here will listen to this.

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more

oh and Plies is horrible because this all he does is rap about being a goon.
                    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

She speaking the truth.
                      Download All Of Dreezy&#39;s Music @

Comment

Another thing ; they need to speak fucking ENGLISH . Damn .
                        That shit aggravates me . Lol .

Comment

Working...
                        X