Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My random ass 'what if' question for new yrs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My random ass 'what if' question for new yrs...

So in honor of 2012, and the comments in the random topic thread...what would you do if the 2012 rumors are true. Of course you know there's different time zones so it'll become 2012 earlier for some people. What if all those people dropped dead, or their side of the world just crumbled or exploded or something. What would you be doing on your side, where its still Dec 31 2011???
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Re: My random ass 'what if' question for new yrs...

I dont want to think about that right now

Comment

Originally posted by cody
      I dont want to think about that right now

LOL I didnt either until they made me think that random shit....But just think, 10 yrs ago everybody thought the world was gonna end on Y2K..... Still here bitchesssssssss!

Comment

Id rather not know about it..till the moment i die.
        No need to worry

Comment

whatever happens.. i wanna die with my best friend!
          i was thinking about something the other day.. im going to Cuba in february with that friend, i was thinking that if the plane crashes, it wouldnt be that bad, cause im with my best friend! you know.. hes like my brother from another

Comment

i would think , fuck the world, i wasted my whole life in school

Comment

I'd rob boo koo mu fuckaz, fuck boo koo strippers den run in a police station and start sprayin until they killed me. Scarface style

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
                I'd rob boo koo mu fuckaz, fuck boo koo strippers den run in a police station and start sprayin until they killed me. Scarface style
                lmao..
                i like it

Comment

Originally posted by SE$�
                  lol true, i aint learnin shit at school.

nor are they teaching us anything we need to know.

big waste of time

if the world was gonna end, id burn my school down with my friends

jk

and there would probably be a lot of "Rape" going on also if the world was gonna end.

Comment

real talk. I always felt like that

Originally posted by MsStar87
                    LOL I didnt either until they made me think that random shit....But just think, 10 yrs ago everybody thought the world was gonna end on Y2K..... Still here bitchesssssssss!
                    yes but the world ending in 2000 was really random.
                    now you have some clues.. those Maya niggas said some stuff that ended up happening... their calendar ends in 2012 and you have an alignation(sp?) of the planetes and shit
                    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd

now you have some clues.. those Maya niggas said some stuff that ended up happening... their calendar ends in 2012 and you have an alignation(sp?) of the planetes and shit
                      LOL yeah but......people have no idea how many times humans come close to getting annihilated by different things in outer space......that's really nothing to worry about.....Plus I thought the Mayans ended the calendar just b/c either, they didnt forsee the world going out that far, or they just got sick of extending it. I mean its kinda like when you make some kind of list, then go, eh that should be enough...and stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd

LOL yeah but......people have no idea how many times humans come close to getting annihilated by different things in outer space......that's really nothing to worry about.....Plus I thought the Mayans ended the calendar just b/c either, they didnt forsee the world going out that far, or they just got sick of extending it. I mean its kinda like when you make some kind of list, then go, eh that should be enough...and stop.
                        I say fuck it. I got 2 more years left. Dats enough time for... for... i aint got shit to accomplish. It would be nice 2 be famous but, Im straight rite now with bein a New Orleans Legend.

Comment

Working...
                        X