Weezy on Coke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy on Coke?

idk it could b somethinq else but it kinda looks liek he was snourin dhat powder ; u can even see from the other pics he looks qone...

Re: Weezy on Coke?

Hate to say this but pointless thread. he has like a booger in his nose and your asking if hes on coke.

Comment

forreal ..
      you talk so much about getting high and posting stuff, if youre twisted dont come to the forums please.

Comment

Sry dude but you

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
          Sry my dude but you

image?

Comment

ohh alritee

Comment

Originally posted by cody
              Hate to say this but pointless thread. he has like a booger in his nose and your asking if hes on coke.
              Ha. Prolly Just His Nose, Ppl Always Expect The Worst When It Come To Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
                forreal ..
                you talk so much about getting high and posting stuff, if youre twisted dont come to the forums please.
                humm okay? ... i was just asking a simple question . i asked if you quys think he was fuckin wit dha white? because from the picture it looks like sum powder but it could be sumthinq else?.

Comment

Originally posted by illuzion123
                  Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
                  forreal ..
                  humm okay? ... i was just asking a simple question . i asked if you quys think he was fuckin wit dha white? because from the picture it looks like sum powder but it could be sumthinq else?.
                  like i said it looks like a booger was in his nose and does your g key not work or do you substitute it with a q on purpose.

Comment

Its a fuckin boogie. Nuthin white about it. and he was prolly drinkin wine and champagne all night so of course he drunk. shit er1 was on NYE. The man is clean (except for weed). Be happy for him move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Wayne | Rebirth
                      Yeh could be dhat , and no not at all , its just that i know wayne used to fuc with the white awhile back aqo but he said he quit and shit , but i mean if i was qoin to prison in a few days id snourl,pop,smoke some fuqk it .

Comment

Originally posted by illuzion123
                        Originally posted by Lil' Wayne | Rebirth
                        Yeh could be dhat , and no not at all , its just that i know wayne used to fuc with the white awhile back aqo but he said he quit and shit , but i mean if i was qoin to prison in a few days id snourl,pop,smoke some fuqk it .
                        the q thing is annoying..

Comment

Working...
                        X