• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaking food in movies?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j2fhirNxqE[/youtube]

sneaking 2 liters in skinny jeans and shit
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Re: Sneaking food in movies?

LOL I sneak food in all the time......but im a girl, and I have a big ass bag with me. My bf/friends are like ok, who got what size bag.....hold this!
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
      LOL I sneak food in all the time......but im a girl, and I have a big ass bag with me. My bf/friends are like ok, who got what size bag.....hold this!
      lmao. i do that with my chick, i just fill it up. they dnt say nothing...

Comment

hell yeah. 0,5 L of iced tea costs 3� in the movies, and outside it's like 60 cents...
        when it's winter time, I just put the stuff inside my big ass jacket, when it's summer time, I'll holla at my female friends, and if I'm not with one, well I ask some random girl in the line to do me that favour
        "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
          lmao. i do that with my chick, i just fill it up. they dnt say nothing...
          LOL what they gon say? I mean it depends on where you live. If you gotta have your shit searched dont do it....obviously.

Comment

shit I jus snuck some ice cream into the movies over the break lol put it in my muva purse shit stayed cold too!

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
            "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
            - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
            sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waynefan24
              shit I jus snuck some ice cream into the movies over the break lol put it in my muva purse shit stayed cold too!
              Seriously! I can have a bottle of water/soda whatever in my bag on a 100 degree day and that shit will stay cool. Its weird as hell. :suprised:

Comment

Seriously! I can have a bottle of water/soda whatever in my bag on a 100 degree day and that shit will stay cool. Its weird as hell. :suprised:
                lol. if it's real cool when you buy it i mean it should'nt get hot. i get my shit like rrriight b4 the movies starts

Comment

lol. if it's real cool when you buy it i mean it should'nt get hot. i get my shit like rrriight b4 the movies starts
                  Yeah but I mean if I bring it from home, go to class at like 9am......and drink some at like 4......its not warm.

Comment

"6 dollars for some water? that better be some good ass water then" Lmao

I understood him with the empty part, i had that happen more then once, i guess the back is the "cool section"

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Yeah but I mean if I bring it from home, go to class at like 9am......and drink some at like 4......its not warm.
                      you got that waterboy water :suprised:

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
                      "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
                      - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
                      sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

you got that waterboy water :suprised:

Comment

Working...
                        X