Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tattoo help

Originally posted by bliss47
    You'll know already if you are allergic to the ink, very few people are and it's detected at a young age or birth.

All colours fade over time. Look at the pics I put up, all my tats are under a year old but my Love Live Life one is the newest and is a dark black and the others aren't. They will fade for a few reasons: When healed the top layer peels off and it becomes lighter in colour and can then fade more easily from the sunlight, While healing chemicals found in things like shower gels can cause fading and then your skin complexion may make it look faded.

Then it becomes more specific on skin complexion to colour of ink as to how much and quickly it will fade. Best way to always care for your ink is to use a nappy rash cream lol. If they sell bepanthem in the US pick some of that up
    LOL thankssss! Nappy rash cream? LOL?
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
      You'll know already if you are allergic to the ink, very few people are and it's detected at a young age or birth.

All colours fade over time. Look at the pics I put up, all my tats are under a year old but my Love Live Life one is the newest and is a dark black and the others aren't. They will fade for a few reasons: When healed the top layer peels off and it becomes lighter in colour and can then fade more easily from the sunlight, While healing chemicals found in things like shower gels can cause fading and then your skin complexion may make it look faded.

Then it becomes more specific on skin complexion to colour of ink as to how much and quickly it will fade. Best way to always care for your ink is to use a nappy rash cream lol. If they sell bepanthem in the US pick some of that up
      Diaper rash cream in the US lol

P.S. Sorry about that mini essay in my last post haha

Comment

ohhhhhhh! so how often do you use it? and how long after you first get the tatt?

Comment

ohhhhhhh! so how often do you use it? and how long after you first get the tatt?
          Any good artist will wrap your tat in plastic saran wrap and tape it to your skin. You leave that on for like 2 - 3 hours after you've received the tat and than you take it off, wash your tat with a non scented soap until it doesn't sting or anything anymore and then you use a pea size amount for a small tat. Then you wash normally but you can't use anything but non scented soap on the tattoo for about 2 weeks and you put the cream on 3 - 4 times a day. Do that and your tat will come out pefect. Mine heal in 3 days cause of that

Comment

Any good artist will wrap your tat in plastic saran wrap and tape it to your skin. You leave that on for like 2 - 3 hours after you've received the tat and than you take it off, wash your tat with a non scented soap until it doesn't sting or anything anymore and then you use a pea size amount for a small tat. Then you wash normally but you can't use anything but non scented soap on the tattoo for about 2 weeks and you put the cream on 3 - 4 times a day. Do that and your tat will come out pefect. Mine heal in 3 days cause of that
            oh ok, cool beans, thanks!

Comment

[quote=MsStar87]
              Originally posted by "bliss47":2t333gwi

oh ok, cool beans, thanks! [/quote:2t333gwi]

Now you're ready to get your tat lol

Comment

[quote=bliss47][quote=MsStar87]
                Originally posted by "MsStar87":xiohzbgk
                Originally posted by "bliss47":xiohzbgk

oh ok, cool beans, thanks! [/quoteiohzbgk]

Now you're ready to get your tat lol [/quoteiohzbgk]

LOL now I just need the $$, which I ACTUALLY have, but I dunno if I wanna make the tatt more detailed or not....I drew a really shitty example, but I might want some background shit......I dunno, havent decided.

Comment

Upload the design and show me it, I'll help you out with ideas of what to add or whatever

Comment

get em Red

Comment

Upload the design and show me it, I'll help you out with ideas of what to add or whatever
                      yeaaaaa gonna PM it, my drawing skills are a fail!

Comment

It wasn't a fail

Comment

It wasn't a fail
                          LOL thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X