I hate Fake Wayne Songs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Fake Wayne Songs!

Okay, first off, I'm NOT dissin' Wayne or anything. I thought I should say that before I started getting hate comments.
    I'm just talking about the fact one time I downloaded a song that said it was from wayne. The beat was terrible and the lyrics didnt relate to the title. And one more thing, the verses were used from songs I've heard before. Have any of you ever downloaded stuff like that?

Re: I hate Fake Wayne Songs!

Originally posted by New_Sammy B
    Okay, first off, I'm dissin' Wayne or anything. I thought I should say that before I started getting hate comments.
    I'm just talking about the fact one time I downloaded a song that said it was from wayne. The beat was terrible and the lyrics didnt relate to the title. And one more thing, the verses were used from songs I've heard before. Have any of you ever downloaded stuff like that?

There called blends. Some of them are actually pretty good like DJ Cinemas. I have one called Rapper Eater and it's Wayne's Verses from 9mm and I'm From The Hood. It actually works out cuz I like those verses but hate the rest of the song. Like on 9mm, I love Wayne's verse but, hate da rest. Dats why blends are cool.

Comment

Okay, first off, I'm dissin' Wayne or anything. I thought I should say that before I started getting hate comments.
      really?

he'll murder you

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322

There called blends. Some of them are actually pretty good like DJ Cinemas. I have one called Rapper Eater and it's Wayne's Verses from 9mm and I'm From The Hood. It actually works out cuz I like those verses but hate the rest of the song. Like on 9mm, I love Wayne's verse but, hate da rest. Dats why blends are cool.
        Yeah, I've made a few.
        What do you use, some online thing or like a program?

Comment

Oh thanks for telling me it's a blend. I never heard of them before. I thought it was a trick someone was playing. I was complaining because I was so used to original songs

Comment

Originally posted by Quez95

Yeah, I've made a few.
            I usually jus use da old ass PCDJ DEX but I'm startin 2 get use to Virtual DJ. I hate serato

Oh, Xclusive, I think he meant he's NOT dissing Wayne. LOL. I had 2 triple take at it 2.

Comment

u stupid son

Comment

Originally posted by Quez95

Yeah, I've made a few.
                I usually jus use da old ass PCDJ DEX but I'm startin 2 get use to Virtual DJ. I hate serato

Oh, Xclusive, I think he meant he's NOT dissing Wayne. LOL. I had 2 triple take at it 2.
                i know...lol

Comment

Working...
                X