• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Bless Ayiti (Haiti)

Originally posted by alkalin007
    Originally posted by skimdudee420
    now ur talking about a country where people live with 1 or 2$ per day.. how can they help you?
    no offence but.. you know what i mean?
    No, im not talking about the country giving me money in hard times. I just think that since the government dont help out our country in hard times, they can help out other countries in hard times ( Ex. Haiti ). Plus theres many of rich people who could easily just donate a Million out there bank account and not even effect them. I need my money, and i might need it in the future. Im not giving my money for someone else i dont even know. Every man for themselves. Yall might not like my thoughts, but i been through hurricanes just about every year of my life since i was born ( Some times a couple hurricanes a year ). And never saw help.
    nah thats alright i totally understand!
    most people are like that, they dont donate, but at least they feel bad for them, so thats cool..

WE dont have to donate, OUR goverment has to..
    and yo i think obama gave 100 millions if im right
    Yeah i know. I mean if i was rich, id donate. But now, i aint got no big ass bank account. I could lose my money source tomorrow, and not have money for awhile. I gotta keep my money.

And if our country wasnt such dumbass's, we could donate a billion to these people that need it. But instead we give it to all them worthless terrorists for rebuilding their country. When most likely in 5-10 years they will just attack us again. SMH.

Comment

now ur talking about a country where people live with 1 or 2$ per day.. how can they help you?
      No, im not talking about the country giving me money in hard times. I just think that since the government dont help out our country in hard times, they can help out other countries in hard times ( Ex. Haiti ). Plus theres many of rich people who could easily just donate a Million out there bank account and not even effect them. I need my money, and i might need it in the future. Im not giving my money for someone else i dont even know. Every man for themselves. Yall might not like my thoughts, but i been through hurricanes just about every year of my life since i was born ( Some times a couple hurricanes a year ). And never saw help.
      most people are like that, they dont donate, but at least they feel bad for them, so thats cool..

Yeah i know. I mean if i was rich, id donate. But now, i aint got no big ass bank account. I could lose my money source tomorrow, and not have money for awhile. I gotta keep my money.

And if our country wasnt such dumbass's, we could donate a billion to these people that need it. But instead we give it to all them worthless terrorists for rebuilding their country. When most likely in 5-10 years they will just attack us again. SMH.
      LOL.. i think your country spends 500 billions on the army each year.. sum like that.. its crazy

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
        Like I been thru Katrina and I can't even compare it. Even though Haiti got help quicker den us (ALOT quicker) they had nothing 2 start with. I went there twice and my god family were thought of as rich cuz. They didn't have a fuckin thing dat would make em rich here but there, having a fan, a porch, and 3 bikes is rich. I went there dressed in all my BBC Ice Cream shit like 2 years ago and I couldn't believe it. I left my cousins my suit case full of shit cuz I felt so bad. I aint gon say wat I donated but I gotta call from my god brother from haiti and he said thanx so i'm happy.
        I was gonna ask about Katrina......there'a few board members from there and I was like damn....I guess that's one thing that was good that came out of that. The people in Hati couldnt be ignored too bad. At least the people are gonna try and make sure that they get at the government to go help people in disasters.

But yeah he did donate that.....But WE do have to help out. I mean that's like if your house got fucked up, then your family was like, dude dont ask us for shit. Its insured, just sit there until they cut the check. I mean there's a sense of family involved. I mean, I dont wanna say, maybe b/c some people arent black, but if your country(that your family was from, or similar countries) was destroyed, wouldnt you see yourself in that and want to help? Or hell its people, you're human too. There's a lot of shit between just throwing money at a situation and having it actually do something. People still need physical things. If you have clothes you dont wear, or can go out and buy medical supplies to send off. That's a lot better to get to them than to say here's my $20, lets wait for the gov to use that ,buy the shit, load it up and send it off.
        http://www.iamshanell.com
        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Telethon tonight. Gonna have a shit load of celebs performing to raise money. Apparently its going to be broadcast on most major networks simultaneously.

Hope for Haiti Now will include an appearance by former U.S. president Bill Clinton along with a parade of stars making appeals, answering phones and otherwise offering their time, including Muhammad Ali, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, Clint Eastwood, Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Will Smith, Robert Pattison, Matt Damon, Tom Hanks and Nicole Kidman.

A long line of chart-topping performers will also take the stage, including Stevie Wonder, Beyonc�, Madonna, U2's Bono and The Edge, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Keith Urban, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Coldplay and Bruce Springsteen.
          http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2010...-telethon.html
          http://www.iamshanell.com
          LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

http://www.examiner.com/x-18134-Airline ... s-to-Haiti
            ppl are idiots here
            fucking idiots!

Comment

Working...
            X