YOUR goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: YOUR goals

My goals are to move to Cali and get that MONEY because they cant do no hair out there. And they need some D.C flavor soon enough I will be there when I went out there for the BET Awards seen alot of MONEY. And I am GOING to become a Celeberity Stylist.

Comment

my goal is to be a rapper, and get a good education.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
      Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Chamillitary
        Movie Director
        We should make a movie

Comment

Well I couldnt decide even for high school, but I would like to be psychologist or architect (If I spelled it right )
          And writing songs, poems, drawing, graffiti and other artistic stuff is only for fun.

Comment

currently i am an interrogator for the us.army... not lying check out my facebook see me in uniform

but awhile back i had a break through... like it hit me right in the face.... i fuckin hate the army... to much of a free thinker, stoner, and have a "dont give a fuck attitude" and i do... if you knew me youd know i wasnt right for the army when it gets right down to it.

anyways i love drawing and i love tattoos put those together you have tattoo artist lol i plan to apprentice under the bad ass chick that does my work... thats one career path

i met this dude the other ironicly the dude was lookin at my tattoos wondering where i got them... we started bullshitin found out hes a producer, owns his own label, has two studios in austin and san antonio, and hes currently putting out his own album... its like my own personal birdman lol... anyways hes not just doing music, movies too... i use to be big in movies and acting/creative thinkin shit like that... so currently in the process of writing a movie and really if i wanted to get into producing and shit like that he would make it happen for me
            Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

My goal in life is to own LilWayneHQ.com Nah, my goal is to move up in this company I work for. Right now I'm the Manager of a housing management office. We rent out apartments & whatnot to qualified applicants but this isn't what I want to do for the rest of my life since this is just a stepping stone. I'd have to move up to Supervisor then from there up to Vice President of Property Management...Anybody on this level get's the life, free housing, cell phone bill paid, gas reimbursement (wherever I drive, I'd get my gas money back), all electric, gas & water bills paid & all I'd have to worry about is my personal bills, not to mention the salary they get paid...Then of course if I could move up from that then it would be a bonus
              These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
              Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

I start my law degree in September but I would love to work in football lol my realistic goal is to become a highly paid solicitor

Comment

my goals are passing high school, and going to collage. and becoming a doctor.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
                  Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

my goal is to meet lil wayne

just kidding

My real goal would be having a good job , live in a house outside the city with a beautiful wife and lovely kids,
                    play soccer in the garden with them in the weekends and just live happily for the rest of my life

... I have seen to many movies lol

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

my goal is to do well here in college, get a whole bunch of academic awards, graduate w/ a gpa over 3.5 and get a well paying career that involves spanish
                      Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                      viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by deadcivilian
                        My goal in life is to own LilWayneHQ.com Nah, my goal is to move up in this company I work for. Right now I'm the Manager of a housing management office. We rent out apartments & whatnot to qualified applicants but this isn't what I want to do for the rest of my life since this is just a stepping stone. I'd have to move up to Supervisor then from there up to Vice President of Property Management...Anybody on this level get's the life, free housing, cell phone bill paid, gas reimbursement (wherever I drive, I'd get my gas money back), all electric, gas & water bills paid & all I'd have to worry about is my personal bills, not to mention the salary they get paid...Then of course if I could move up from that then it would be a bonus
                        Damn, where do I sign up?

Originally posted by Shareen
                        I start my law degree in September but I would love to work in football lol my realistic goal is to become a highly paid solicitor
                        As in american football..or soccer? Just wondering because I play football .

Originally posted by lilweezyfan1
                        my goals are passing high school, and going to collage. and becoming a doctor.
                        You said collage as in a mash up of pictures...it's college.

Originally posted by Slags
                        my goal is to do well here in college, get a whole bunch of academic awards, graduate w/ a gpa over 3.5 and get a well paying career that involves spanish
                        Just wondering, are you of spanish decent or why do you fancy a career involvinng Spanish? Those are good goals to strive to good luck.
                        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
                          Originally posted by Slags
                          Just wondering, are you of spanish decent or why do you fancy a career involvinng Spanish? Those are good goals to strive to good luck.
                          nah dude, i'm PA Dutch n Native American, but i love spanish n plan on making a career out of it
                          Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                          viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Working...
                          X