Clear All

Re: The Official Graphics Tournament

blownoffkush

wayneYMCMB

Me me

killed it

Comment

There was some dope pieces ( AJ, Vorthaxx, Killa) Keep it up. Congrats to all who made it through. People who didn't. Keep practicing.

Comment

Ill review it like this since its easier.

White E:
        Badly renders and doesnt blend in at all. No flow or composition. Nice attempt with the space effects but poorly executed due to the fact that they were over contrasted.

WayneYMCMB:
        Nice use of wireframs. Props for that. Good idea of flow. However the cropping of Tyga was quite bad and the wireframes are over sharpened. The effects are good but the background is very monotone and flat. Your lighting attempt was good but looks more like a white blob.

Vorthaxx:
        Great sense of depth and attempt at lighting. I think you pulled it off. The composition of the effects arent that good since the colours dont match and turns your eye slightly away from the focal point. But great job. Best of the bunch this round.

Meme:
        Nice idea and unique style. Clipping masks are slightly over sharpened and i think the photofilter you used had made your piece very monotone. The scan lines are also kinda annoying since they move in the opposing direction to the flow.

Killabeats:
        Centred focals are not always good but you seem to have pulled it off slightly. Nice attempt at the depth. The c4ds dont really go well with the colour scheme but try to hue/saturate your c4ds to get a better colour. Badly smudged but a good piece.

Jamerson:
        Props for being unique. Next time try to get your renders to be facing the same way. Similar shapes always help.

Epezzy:
        Nice idea. Effects work well with the background and colour scheme. No real depth. Very noisy background try to use a gaussian blur to get rig of that.

Blownoffkuss:
        Text needs real work. Never use too much. Never place different texts in different area. Try to use easy fonts and nice colours. Kid cudi looks badly cropped and choopy on the outlines but nice attempt to fit him in.

Bbeasly:
        Firey text = very bad. The cash flying around doesnt promote any flow. His name covers up most of the cover. The fire in the background looks like a wallpaper copy + pasted.

Ajbirch:
        Nice idea and great use of pentooling although it didnt really help its a very good use of technique. The splatter brushes added nicely to the depth. Text works well. Only complaint is the use of colours on a dark desaturated image.

You all did good in your own ways. Try to use what i said and hopefully improve.
        Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
        Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
        ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

• Re: The Official Graphics Tournament

I'm just finishing up writing my review of all the work but I'll post mine and OVO's at the same time

Comment

dont worry i just wanted to bring something different to start off ill work on something dope for the next round

Comment

my graphics better then you all niggas. i made this for my niggah safe kid

Comment

Originally posted by StoneOverWayneBruh

ok? not even that dope dude.

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush

Ok? why did StoneOverWayneBruh even bother spamming
                  SOWB do it again and you'll receive a warning.

Comment

Haha thanks for the advice bros, really am bad at this just tried for the fun of it, good luck to everyone still in the competition!!!
                    Yo tell the world to hold their breath...
                    Their breathing the wrong air...
                    This world belongs to me and this hippie with long hair...

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss

LMAO i made that sig last year for Safe
                      Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
                      Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
                      ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid

LMAO i made that sig last year for Safe
                        That's why you tag your shit Hero

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
                          WhiteE

White E:
                          Badly renders and doesnt blend in at all. No flow or composition. Nice attempt with the space effects but poorly executed due to the fact that they were over contrasted.

WayneYMCMB:
                          Nice use of wireframs. Props for that. Good idea of flow. However the cropping of Tyga was quite bad and the wireframes are over sharpened. The effects are good but the background is very monotone and flat. Your lighting attempt was good but looks more like a white blob.

Vorthaxx:
                          Great sense of depth and attempt at lighting. I think you pulled it off. The composition of the effects arent that good since the colours dont match and turns your eye slightly away from the focal point. But great job. Best of the bunch this round.

Meme:
                          Nice idea and unique style. Clipping masks are slightly over sharpened and i think the photofilter you used had made your piece very monotone. The scan lines are also kinda annoying since they move in the opposing direction to the flow.

Killabeats:
                          Centred focals are not always good but you seem to have pulled it off slightly. Nice attempt at the depth. The c4ds dont really go well with the colour scheme but try to hue/saturate your c4ds to get a better colour. Badly smudged but a good piece.

Jamerson:
                          Props for being unique. Next time try to get your renders to be facing the same way. Similar shapes always help.

Epezzy:
                          Nice idea. Effects work well with the background and colour scheme. No real depth. Very noisy background try to use a gaussian blur to get rig of that.

Blownoffkuss:
                          Text needs real work. Never use too much. Never place different texts in different area. Try to use easy fonts and nice colours. Kid cudi looks badly cropped and choopy on the outlines but nice attempt to fit him in.

Bbeasly:
                          Firey text = very bad. The cash flying around doesnt promote any flow. His name covers up most of the cover. The fire in the background looks like a wallpaper copy + pasted.

Ajbirch:
                          Nice idea and great use of pentooling although it didnt really help its a very good use of technique. The splatter brushes added nicely to the depth. Text works well. Only complaint is the use of colours on a dark desaturated image.

You all did good in your own ways. Try to use what i said and hopefully improve.
                          Thanks bro..ill work on those things.

Comment

Working...
                          X