The Official Graphics Tournament [SIGN UP NOW FOR ROUND II]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Graphics Tournament [UPDATED W/ ROUND 2 THEME]

Sorry lol, Sent my Opinions too Bliss. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Congratulations to Meme and wayneYMCMB

blownoffkush

Text is all over the place and all you can see if nikkiz head floating in the middle of no where. Try to add more of the body, at least up to the shoulders if you can. No actual light source, no flow.

Concept was nice, Execution wasn't good. Effects cover the render that's a no no. Lacks focal point, Depth & Lighting.

Text wasn�t at all good. No real focal point to the piece. Did have a good idea, if a few things were changed it could work.

Meme

EVERYTHING is overcontrasted/sharp. Her face is almost fuzzy. But youve kept a nice focal. You filters make her look very low quality and the text is quite bad.

Very unique design. Effect's are nice. Lighting is good. Cons - She uses the same effect alot, Her works looks the same. Effects maybe overdone. Lack depth. Text is par @ best.

Way too sharp but the idea and final design was nice and it had a good focal point.

wayneYMCMB

I like your text for some reason, it seems to fit in nicely, not too distracting but visible. Good sense of flow and lighting. Effects and blending need some work..

Lighting is good, Text is ok. Cons - Effects are ok but looks to messy.

No real flow to the piece but it has a nice amount of depth created by the lighting, also I think the text works well in this piece although just to the left of the text looks slightly too sharp.

VorthaxX

Your text is horrible, your light it clear but the whole sig has no sense of direction. But it has depth. Close call though.

Depth is good, Colours are good. Render choice is good & Focal Point. Cons - Text could've been better. Best Piece.

As the others have said the text isn�t good. There also is no real flow to the piece but it does contain depth and the color choices work well with the render.

Comment

wayneYMCMB

http://img532.imageshack.us/i/wayneymcmb.png/

VorthaxX

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/vorthaxx.png/

Meme

http://img299.imageshack.us/i/meme.png/

blownoffkush

http://img176.imageshack.us/i/blownoffkush.jpg/

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss

blownoffkush

Text is all over the place and all you can see if nikkiz head floating in the middle of no where. Try to add more of the body, at least up to the shoulders if you can. No actual light source, no flow.

Concept was nice, Execution wasn't good. Effects cover the render that's a no no. Lacks focal point, Depth & Lighting.

Text wasn�t at all good. No real focal point to the piece. Did have a good idea, if a few things were changed it could work.

Meme

EVERYTHING is overcontrasted/sharp. Her face is almost fuzzy. But youve kept a nice focal. You filters make her look very low quality and the text is quite bad.

Very unique design. Effect's are nice. Lighting is good. Cons - She uses the same effect alot, Her works looks the same. Effects maybe overdone. Lack depth. Text is par @ best.

Way too sharp but the idea and final design was nice and it had a good focal point.

wayneYMCMB

I like your text for some reason, it seems to fit in nicely, not too distracting but visible. Good sense of flow and lighting. Effects and blending need some work..

No real flow to the piece but it has a nice amount of depth created by the lighting, also I think the text works well in this piece although just to the left of the text looks slightly too sharp.

VorthaxX

Your text is horrible, your light it clear but the whole sig has no sense of direction. But it has depth. Close call though.

Depth is good, Colours are good. Render choice is good & Focal Point. Cons - Text could've been better. Best Piece.

As the others have said the text isn�t good. There also is no real flow to the piece but it does contain depth and the color choices work well with the render.
          "best piece" but i didnt make the race?
          no offense but how can you guys accept memes work as a signature?
          way too big for a sig

ahh whatever.. gz to the winners

Comment

i liked vorthaxx the most.

congratulations guys! i'm surprised i even made it this far.

Comment

Originally posted by vorthaxX
              way too big for a sig

I didnt make the rules bro, i just judged the art..
              Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
              Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
              ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by vorthaxX

blownoffkush

Meme

wayneYMCMB

VorthaxX

way too big for a sig

nooooO !!!
                i did my work in : 500x500
                SO ! nothing wrong
                congrat to ''wayneYMCMB'' .. and to me

Comment

• Re: The Official Graphics Tournament [FINALISTS ANNOUNCED]

Wow, great work everyone. I didnt expect it to make it this far either lol.

woo

Comment

Me me killed it..gratz to the winners.

Comment

i think the one who made the rules should get some more experience in art but okay
                      im just sayin
                      good luck to the finalists

Comment

• Re: The Official Graphics Tournament

Originally posted by blownoffkush
                        Originally posted by StoneOverWayneBruh
                        my graphics better then you all niggas. i made this for my niggah safe kid

ok? not even that dope dude.
                        Ok? why did StoneOverWayneBruh even bother spamming
                        SOWB do it again and you'll receive a warning.
                        Hah, isnt that already a warning? Just Saying.

Comment

I believe he means a warning on the forums that can eventually lead to a ban.

Comment

Working...
                          X