Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *The Young Money Graphics Tournament*

Young Money Graphics
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Judges:
    1.CashMoneyMillionaire

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Participants

RULES
    1. No Plagiarism (Stealing From Another Site Or Person) [Permanent Ban From Competition]
    2. Graphics Must Be PMed To Me (CMM)
    3. Pm Me Your Graphic Before The Deadline Or We Will Not Judge You
    4. No Tutorials
    5. Their Is NO Posting Graphics In The Thread.
    6. Screenshot Needed When PM'ing Me The Graphics.
    7. Stick To The Theme

THEME/REQUIREMENTS
    THEME: EACH ROUND WILL BE A DIFFERENT MEMBER OF YM
    SIZE: MAX 500x500
    FILE FORMAT: I SUGGEST THAT YOU SAVE YOUR GRAPHICS AS .PNG NOT .JPG

TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT, JUST POST IT ON THE THREAD AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE TOURNY.
    TO BECOME A JUDGE, YOU WILL NEED ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH GRAPHICS LIKE Hero, Bliss, And I

ROUND 1: This Round Will Start On Thursday March 11th 2010, & Will End On Saturday March 14th 2010. So You Have 3 Days To Complete Your Work.

ROUND 1 THEME:
    THIS WILL BE DEBATED WITH THE JUDGED ONCE WE HAVE ALL OUR PARTICIPANTS

BRACKETS
    Some participants start on round 2. these will be the people who are best at graphics

Re: *The Young Money Graphics Tournament*

No Hate But There's A Graphics Tournament Already Bro.....

Comment

Working...
    X