Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Large Work.

i made this today
    it's the first time i make something large, and work with this style.
    so thoughts, suggestions, how is it for a first timer?

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg49 ... top1st.png

thanks. lol

Re: First Large Work.

awesome, didn't like the star, but rest is awesome

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

that's good for your first time, (that's what she said) those music notes and shit were on point tho.

Comment

I'd say change the main star for a faded YM logo or something and see how that looks but it's a great job for your first time bro

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
          I'd say change the main star for a faded YM logo or something and see how that looks but it's a great job for your first time bro
          co sign ,very good man

Comment

Nice concept but i dont think you did that well for your first. Ive seen your stuff you can do a bit better than that.
            The only part i dont like is that part coming off weezy, liquefied or something? Really distracting and needs to be redone.
            Try to stick to smudge/distort/ripple/displace. Liquefy is hard to use for something like this.
            Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
            Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
            ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
              Nice concept but i dont think you did that well for your first. Ive seen your stuff you can do a bit better than that.
              The only part i dont like is that part coming off weezy, liquefied or something? Really distracting and needs to be redone.
              Try to stick to smudge/distort/ripple/displace. Liquefy is hard to use for something like this.

thanks for the feedback
              but i didnt use liquefy, i used the smudge tool and mixed it with a C4D

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson

thanks for the feedback
                Yeah, i wasnt too sure what you used. Place the c4d first them smudge it. Use the smudge settings that i use. Its on one of my tutorials.
                Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
                Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
                ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

thanks for the feedback
                  Yea dope just dont like the smudge

Comment

[quote=Hero_Kid]
                    Originally posted by "Hero_Kid":3udlz6xg

thanks for the feedback
                    Yeah, i wasnt too sure what you used. Place the c4d first them smudge it. Use the smudge settings that i use. Its on one of my tutorials.[/quote:3udlz6xg]

alright ima check it out

Comment

Working...
                    X