First C4D art...Crtiques are welcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First C4D art...Crtiques are welcome.

Re: First C4D art...Crtiques are welcome.

it's kinda too dark. idk about those random stars chillin. nas' head looks kinda cut off. is that a premade render or did you make it yourself? (the 3d shit)

Comment

not bad
      im a noob with C4Ds too, but i like the depth you gave it . lol

Comment

For your first i think its dope
        Yes as said above you have good depth in that but now you have to work on your atmosphere.
        First off try making it lighter. I dunno maybe a white filled layer on screen or something but try to lighten up your work
        Start using gradient maps if you havent yet. Use the black/white , orange/purple ones and it should help alot.
        Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
        Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
        ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
          Yes as said above you have good depth in that but now you have to work on your atmosphere.
          First off try making it lighter. I dunno maybe a white filled layer on screen or something but try to lighten up your work
          Start using gradient maps if you havent yet. Use the black/white , orange/purple ones and it should help alot.
          Co-sign but orange/purple maps always tend to work better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
            Yeah use more than one map tho
            Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.

^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

[quote=Hero_Kid]
              Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
              Originally posted by "Hero_Kid":9fam8c5i
              Yeah use more than one map tho [/quote:9fam8c5i]

Yeah I know, I'm just saying the orange/purple is the best one

Comment

Yo this is dopeee..sick

Comment

pretty damn good bro

Comment

You should make a tut of a piece like this..i think its Stoooopid dope bro the smudging was on point.

I need to learn these skillz.

Comment

Thnx for the tips.Whats da color code for orange coz I can never get da right orange?
                      Originally posted by -Nino-
                      You should make a tut of a piece like this..
                      Nah bro I aint good at explaining thins.
                      Originally posted by Pestrator
                      pretty damn good bro
                      Originally posted by -Nino-
                      i think its Stoooopid dope bro the smudging was on point.
                      Tnx.

Comment

[quote=Lil' Chamillitary]
                        Originally posted by "Hero_Kid":2d692x8y
                        Thnx for the tips.Whats da color code for orange coz I can never get da right orange?
                        [/quote:2d692x8y]

Dude you dont make the map. Make a new layer and apply the image. Then go to Image > Adjustments > Gradient Maps and you'll find the map there and other ones.

^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Working...
                        X